• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff This is it, thank you MCGamer.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Well, this is it, on the 28th of September 2015 at 9:27PM [WAST], 7 days before my 1 year anniversary I have made the decision to resign from my position here at MCGamer. Furthermore, I will be quitting as of now. Trust me, this was not a hard decision and was playing on my mind for weeks before I made the decision tonight.

MCGamer has been one of the only server I have been with for 2 years. In July of 2013, I decided to send in an application for Moderator, which was declined within a few days. My previous account was ProHighJacker. In March of 2014 I decided to create this account to become known throughout the community and ultimately acquire the Moderator rank. Upon joining (combined with my previous knowledge of foruming) I instantly got stuck into posting, I posted around 49 posts in a day and received 77 likes. This splash into the community got me somewhat known in the community for all the right reasons. A year later, here I am, still with the community, having 2 of the maps I have worked on alongside the wonderful Kithex team on the servers and having 2000+ posts. It was an amazing ride.

Today, I will be leaving MCGamer for good, and on a good note too. MCGamer has opened many opportunities for me. It has helped shaped my confidence a lot, and I wish for the community to come together and become one again.

I have been selected to play in a Talent squad for a WAFL team. (AFL - Australian Football League | WAFL - Western Australian Football League) and I am overwhelmed with this opportunity that can help get me to my life goal, of playing at a professional level.

I cannot thank individuals for my time here at MCGamer, so I will just thank everyone that has supported me and pushed me in the right direction. Shaping me into the person I am today.

Never waiting another moment!

NovaKaine

Career
Reaction score
NOOO ZACH :'CC

I've known you since the ProHijacker days, and today, I still considered you to be the greatest person I've met on MCGamer. You were such a great moderator, and it's such a shame to see you go, not only from your position but from the community as well :c

Good Luck with your future endeavours!
Zach (Red/Sin)

edit: found this, crying now

Last edited:

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
Congratulations. I hope it was West Perth. Good luck with your career and thank you for your service here on the MCGamer network.

N

Nikola

Remember you are not allowed to share any links of videos, you can do it in the media section... *sarcasm*

On a serious note, I haven't gotten too many chances to talk to you but I've heard from quite a lot of staff members that you're a dedicated person and it's really sad to see another great individual resigning. I wish you the best of luck in school, friendships and overall in life.

This is a quick tip on how to overcome the current situation within the staff team (basically them resigning):

lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci