• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

This is how every game is ending up now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conrad500

Spectator
Reaction score
This is a problem. It is very boring.

There is no risk of camping the middle. There needs to be mines and stuff. Maybe ones that can only be activated after a certain length of time? With wooden pressure plates, so you can shoot apples onto them!

But something! make a wave of creeps spawn and then have lava spawn to clear them.

I don't know how hard or even if you can do it that way, but something needs to happen to clear it out or at least make it a challenge.

Z

ZombieTracker

Chad and I have been talking alot about the diamond issue and hopefully in the very near future, diamond armor and weapons will be removed. We will however provide (very rarely) individual diamonds where you need to craft your own. I personally like that idea for almost all weapons and armor except for maybe wooden and leather ones. In the next generation of survival maps (at least the ones I am making) spawn will be the most dangerous place and campers will be punished one way or another...

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Chad and I have been talking alot about the diamond issue and hopefully in the very near future, diamond armor and weapons will be removed. We will however provide (very rarely) individual diamonds where you need to craft your own. I personally like that idea for almost all weapons and armor except for maybe wooden and leather ones. In the next generation of survival maps (at least the ones I am making) spawn will be the most dangerous place and campers will be punished one way or another...

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
Thankyou so much.

Tranzlater

Spectator
Reaction score
I dont think alliances are an issue, as our alliances have been split up simply from frantic running from mobs at night. In the actual movie, there was no camping, and I think if a group is on the move it is a lot easier to take out. Also it forces the group to explore and find new areas of the map.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I dont think alliances are an issue, as our alliances have been split up simply from frantic running from mobs at night. In the actual movie, there was no camping, and I think if a group is on the move it is a lot easier to take out. Also it forces the group to explore and find new areas of the map.
There is camping at the cornucopia FYI

Tranzlater

Spectator
Reaction score
For one small scene, and they run off anyway. And then they use the monster things to move them all later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci