• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

This is a little story

Reaction score
NOTE: If you are going to be rude in the comments of my grammar or even my spelling, do please know that I have a serious case of ADHD and a slight case of Dyslexia.

TheCakeMC
MyrkrkBrandr
CreeperGoesPro
brirocks123
Kingbutcess
KingUniPards101
These people have kept me going for the time I was and still here at MCSG, for I have considered them a friend and nice people

My story starts off with me playing on a laptop that gave me 20-30 FPS, I played Exactly 1 1/2 years ago, and I started minecraft 3 years ago. I am an old time player (Not much people actually know I am an old player) Back in the days where solar frost was a new map in its first form. I started playing when SG5 barely came out, and Solar frost was still in its first form (as I said), and from this point I won a game every 100-200 games, for the reason of that, I went to bajan candadian for help on his channel, watching every single one of his hunger games (which I regret to this day).

So on with the story, I had to play on the AU servers due to the fact that both US and EU were full in the days of MCSG V1, I made little friends and called bad every game, I remember I wanted to be Number one on the leaderboards, then I saw Blamph for the first time in a US match that I fluked to be in. I looked at blamphs stats at the time and I was amazed to see that he was Number 1 at the time. but I saw that he had over 100 wins, and I told myself I will never get there.

So we skip on a few months l8r (since most of that time on the crappy laptop was playing TBNR servers). I got my new PC which was amazing I got it exactly 8 months ago, and I was getting better and better, well over that time I was gone, Blamph lost his Number 1 spot, And I saw that Gravey4rd had 1000+ wins, and my heart basically dropped. Telling myself that I would never make it. I eventually got to 100 wins, so that was the day I would join a clan. My first that I tried to join was wolves, and my actual first clan was #Shocked I loved being in that clan, talking to other people for the first time through skype, and through TS occasionally, These were the players I enjoyed playing with the most: Kingbutcess brirocks123 TRHD TheCakeMC and EndShotMC .

So while I was in shocked, I had the biggest depression of my life, I couldn't win games, I had thoughts of cutting myself, and the funny thing is, I didn't even know why I was all of a sudden depressed, I got 120 wins after 4 months, and 150 wins after 1, then eventually 200 wins rolled around, shocked was disbanded at the time, so I had to resort to other clans to play in, I joined Vex l8r with Jay | Pyro WHO I DESPISED at the time, he was cocky and rude, which was making me more depressed, during those times, I still despised members like Jetsify Babandroid, The_Broken_Door, and more.

I stopped despising, and actually admiring these people.

I have never told anybody this, not even my In real life friends who play MCSG with me, and this may seem pathetic: I actually purposely had my cat scratch me so that I would cut myself, I was this depressed, and at the time I was in Prevail II (now this story has some jumping involved from time to time) and I'd Like to call out this person Jasmine She was saying that saying out suicide is just a joke in this prevail chat, made me even more prone to using my cat to cut myself (since knives are not in my nature, rather than make it look like my pet did it), I told her I was depressed and possibley suicidal, she didn't care (now don't worry I have forgave, I hold no grudges anymore), which made me leave Prevail II just because of here.

(Heres a jump) Before Prevail I joined a clan called Vitalizing owned by CreeperGoesPro (who at first I was afraid was a squeaker, but wasn't ) I had fun times in that clan, Learned much more about clans, and made more friends. That was the first clan I got higher than member on, I earned Elite by winning a battle match against tigers, me killing 3 of their remaining members. I was happy that I earned that, that next match A friend of mine GamingPowerable earned VIP with me.

Ok, so this is the most recent clan that I have been in, I applied for Pheonix US because Jetsify asked me to on my forum page. So I got accepted to Pending, then eventually trial member, Then killing the last guy in a scrim match on SG4 that earned me member. (Ok this is the real reason why I left Pheonix US, not the stupid reason that I told people) I left because I honestly don't like Shan, Shan was a person that me and my friends hated for a long time (we honestly don't know) I told everybody that I left because it was akward, and that I didn't feel at home, when in all truth, I felt at home the most in Pheonix US. I hope you guys can forgive me for leaving for such a stupid reason, but I did enjoy playing with some of you Jetsify Ryan_Ayden Toe.

so this has been my story and if you didn't catch all of it then here

A sum Up:
I am an early MCSG player
I had a great depression streak for 6 months
I despise and and forgave Jetsify Jay | Pyro
I left Pheonix US for a stupid reason

I Still play MCSG, don't forget to pop a hello to me if you see me in game

Kingbutcess

Survivor
Reaction score
Wow Jordan. I never realized that you went through that much. Glad to see that you're alright now.

SpeakingTheTruth

Spectator
Reaction score
If you're cutting yourself and contemplating suicide over the fact that you lost MCSG games then you need to get help.

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score
If you're cutting yourself and contemplating suicide over the fact that you lost MCSG games then you need to get help.
Wow Jordan. I never realized that you went through that much. Glad to see that you're alright now.
In case you didn't know, ADHD can have some horrible side affects. A kid in my class has it :/.

Fantastic story though

Reaction score
If you didn't read the first few posts, I did try to get help, It helped me a bit. And what I forgot to add was: I get bullied at school from time to time, It wasn't just over a game, the game worsened it.

And you are only assuming things, I don't get mad/sad over losing.

xIEtheox | Ethan

Survivor
Reaction score
If you're cutting yourself or intentionally harming yourself then try to talk to someone like your parents or somebody that is close and you respect.

MyrkrBrandr

Career
Reaction score
Jordan, glad I could play mcsg with you for so long! You're pretty cool for a swaqqer

Reaction score
If you're cutting yourself or intentionally harming yourself then try to talk to someone like your parents or somebody that is close and you respect.
I do, I go places now. People piss me off from time to time, telling me I have no life outside minecraft, when in all truth I probably have more of a life than them, I have TaeKwonDoe, I have Lessons for both Flute and saxophone, and I go to scouts occasionally my schedual is almost packed up, I meet friends all the time, I stopped getting super depressed.

Plus if you didn't know, Depression can make you suicidal, it makes it where you don't even care anymore. I don't need this crap where people are saying
In case you didn't know, ADHD can have some horrible side affects. A kid in my class has it :/.

Fantastic story though
thank you, ADHD does do things to me, and it makes it especially hard for me to go to sleep, and thats why some people bully me at school, just because I have bags under my eyes from lack of sleep they think i'm some kind of fatass who has sleep apnea and can't afford a CPAP.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't think its really a little story xD but gg ;3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci