• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

This is a big decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I've run into this issue before. When the name change came out, I wanted to go by my other account, Marvels. However the work I'd have to go through to explain to people who I am and rebuild my "reputation" per se would be too much unnecessary work. Be comfortable with who you are, young Loganbacc :)

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Omg I thought you were leaving or something
Please don't change it to some name like AqqlesAndQranqes or NoHacksJustGenericName or anything like that I'm legit begging you

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
I've run into this issue before. When the name change came out, I wanted to go by my other account, Marvels. However the work I'd have to go through to explain to people who I am and rebuild my "reputation" per se would be too much unnecessary work. Be comfortable with who you are, young Loganbacc :)
skybenj, my inspiration :D<3
Omg I thought you were leaving or something
Please don't change it to some name like AqqlesAndQranqes or NoHacksJustGenericName or anything like that I'm legit begging you
I was going to change it to my ign: Shmanged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci