• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Things I'm fed up of.

Are you fed up?

• Yes

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Kinda

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm feeling rather fragile and emotional, so I'm gonna express my feelings, instead of writing a lot of statuses because some people "don't like it"

• Going back to school, head teacher changed the school day so now I'm separated from my friend.
  • Seeing my old mcsg friends, it hurts me a lot that I've moved on and left them behind.
  • People not appreciative that I like iggy, it was funny, but now it's kinda upsetting me, it's almost like I'm getting ganged up on
  • People taking there own time of there day to search up for my Instagram just to call me gay.
  • Getting woken up by my exchange students because they are fascinated by a taxi.
  • Fed up of waiting, I just want to get that recording label, fly to la and love life, not this crap.
Thanks for reading!

QualiaV2

Experienced
Reaction score
  • Fed up of waiting, I just want to get that recording label, fly to la and love life, not this crap.
You don't just get the finer things in life by chance; it's true what people say, you have to work for what you want.

Want to go to LA? That'll probably have to wait. Chances are your parents won't care too much, truth be told.

Love life? Doesn't come from wallowing in your own misery.

As for Iggy, do you mean Azalea? I love her, she's so fittttttttttt.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
  • People taking there own time of there day to search up for my Instagram just to call me gay.

You are making people curious, I highly suggest you don't say this; It will make it worse.

As for the exchange student; he/she's intrigued by another country, give him/her a break, just be considerate.

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
I live in California, and I'm telling you right now, LA sucks, go to northern California, it's much better.

And as for your Instagram, I'd delete it if people are deliberately trying to bully you.
I love in nor cal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci