• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Things I'm fed up of.

Are you fed up?

• Yes

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Kinda

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
MCGamerizm,
first off, I wish you the best of luck dealing with those problems. Some of them aren't that major, but oftentimes it's the little things in life that stack up to make an impassable wall of difficulties that you simply can't walk around, but rather you have to spend time and effort to think about how to break it down.

Unfortunately, I don't really think I can help with your new head-teacher, but try to think of this as an opportunity to meet new friends. Maybe you won't be able to make a lot of new friends, but you'll be exposed to different people more. Maybe try and use this chance to change how people view you?

If you're still dwelling on the past, have you really moved on? If you think it might make you a bit happier, try and revisit those old friends. Maybe just a small conversation every once in a while, to stir up some *wipes away tear* nostalgia.

As for the whole Iggy-Fanboy thing.. well, what can I say? Not much. However, what can you do?
Do you still want to be viewed as Iggy's largest supporter and fan? Or would you rather be more accepted by the critics? Now, being yourself means following the former. But if you're fed up with being viewed... well, in the way that you're viewed, you might want to consider toning down your open-ness about the obsession.
I'm not going to tell you how to live your life. That's for you to decide.
(although, tbh imo, if i were you i'd just tone it down and make it a little less public. people tend to not want to know about the last time you watched iggy twerk.)

People actually do that on Instagram?
A: That's considered cyberbullying. I recommend you contact authorities.
B: Delete or change your Instagram, or make it private. (Can you even make Instagrams private? I have no idea.)
C: WHO THE #$^& WOULD BE RUDE ENOUGH TO DO THAT?!?

I must admit, I had a slight giggle m8 on the inside when I read about the foreign exchange student.
I don't know the circumstances of their foreign-exchange-ness, but I'm assuming that they're living with you?
Well, maybe lay down some ground rules. For example:
1: DO NOT WAKE ME UP BEFORE 10:00 AM
a) This includes weekdays, weekends, holidays, and your-mom days.
b) Violating this rule means that I have full rights to drop a bowling ball on your stomach while you sleep.
2: IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION, TAKE A PICTURE OR WRITE IT DOWN. I'LL ANSWER IT AFTER I'M AWAKE.
a) This includes taxis, the latest food creation that you've discovered, and why we have both a hair dryer and towels.
3: YOU ARE LIMITED TO TEN QUESTIONS A DAY, ONE QUESTION PER HOUR.
a) This includes asking why we use clean water to wash dirty things, or what the password is to my iPod.
b) Actually, I'm never going to tell you the password to my iPod. It's an I-POD, not an US-POD.

As for a recording label... well, I sincerely wish you the best of luck with that. I have no idea what you're trying to get it for (ex: singing, acting, etc.) but I hope that your dreams can take off. When they do, send me an autograph ;)
And remember, practice really does pay off. I've had to practice typing and writing for hours on end, and look how long I'm able to type for now! :D ^^ This entire thing didn't even make my fingers super tired.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
MCGamerizm,
first off, I wish you the best of luck dealing with those problems. Some of them aren't that major, but oftentimes it's the little things in life that stack up to make an impassable wall of difficulties that you simply can't walk around, but rather you have to spend time and effort to think about how to break it down.

Unfortunately, I don't really think I can help with your new head-teacher, but try to think of this as an opportunity to meet new friends. Maybe you won't be able to make a lot of new friends, but you'll be exposed to different people more. Maybe try and use this chance to change how people view you?

If you're still dwelling on the past, have you really moved on? If you think it might make you a bit happier, try and revisit those old friends. Maybe just a small conversation every once in a while, to stir up some *wipes away tear* nostalgia.

As for the whole Iggy-Fanboy thing.. well, what can I say? Not much. However, what can you do?
Do you still want to be viewed as Iggy's largest supporter and fan? Or would you rather be more accepted by the critics? Now, being yourself means following the former. But if you're fed up with being viewed... well, in the way that you're viewed, you might want to consider toning down your open-ness about the obsession.
I'm not going to tell you how to live your life. That's for you to decide.
(although, tbh imo, if i were you i'd just tone it down and make it a little less public. people tend to not want to know about the last time you watched iggy twerk.)

People actually do that on Instagram?
A: That's considered cyberbullying. I recommend you contact authorities.
B: Delete or change your Instagram, or make it private. (Can you even make Instagrams private? I have no idea.)
C: WHO THE #$^& WOULD BE RUDE ENOUGH TO DO THAT?!?

I must admit, I had a slight giggle m8 on the inside when I read about the foreign exchange student.
I don't know the circumstances of their foreign-exchange-ness, but I'm assuming that they're living with you?
Well, maybe lay down some ground rules. For example:
1: DO NOT WAKE ME UP BEFORE 10:00 AM
a) This includes weekdays, weekends, holidays, and your-mom days.
b) Violating this rule means that I have full rights to drop a bowling ball on your stomach while you sleep.
2: IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION, TAKE A PICTURE OR WRITE IT DOWN. I'LL ANSWER IT AFTER I'M AWAKE.
a) This includes taxis, the latest food creation that you've discovered, and why we have both a hair dryer and towels.
3: YOU ARE LIMITED TO TEN QUESTIONS A DAY, ONE QUESTION PER HOUR.
a) This includes asking why we use clean water to wash dirty things, or what the password is to my iPod.
b) Actually, I'm never going to tell you the password to my iPod. It's an I-POD, not an US-POD.

As for a recording label... well, I sincerely wish you the best of luck with that. I have no idea what you're trying to get it for (ex: singing, acting, etc.) but I hope that your dreams can take off. When they do, send me an autograph ;)
And remember, practice really does pay off. I've had to practice typing and writing for hours on end, and look how long I'm able to type for now! :D ^^ This entire thing didn't even make my fingers super tired.
Aha Your a legend <3
As for the exchange students, I am a little shy to talk to them plus they are french and I dont pay attention in french class so that works well. ;) I will take it as an oppurtunity, easier said than done but my image so far isnt that great.

Reaction score
I hate people that think I want to be Jeremy Lin just because I play basketball and I'm asian ;-;

EditingXBL

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well... People who make funny of me cos am llama are stoopid.

in the end i backhand them and then just dropkick them, den they know who not to mess with

OwenzKillz

Platinum
Reaction score
Will you stop making these kinds of threads? The last one you made was about annoying signatures now this one? Pipe down a bit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci