• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Things I believe MCGamer should improve upon.

Do you agree with any/all of the points made in this thread?

• Yes, I agree with every point.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Yes, I agree with some/most of the points.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No, I disagree with little/none of the points.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Banana bread.

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Great thread with new ideas. You seem like a pretty mature guy.
Btw, what is up with you and Tene?
I basically agree with everything.

Here's an idea: everyone gets to vote on how good of a member you are. This system would help players know who to talk to to get the most help, who to ignore, and who to look up to. Hopefully, this system would help make trash talking, spamming, and flaming more looked down upon, while your idea of rewarding good people would come in as well. Heck, there could be a whole leaderboards for it! Maybe the top 100 players would get some sort of gift, like a rank, while the bottom 100 would get a mute. People who don't say anything would remain neutral. This could be a pretty fun way to encourage being nice.

Previously4non

Spectator
Reaction score
Great thread with new ideas. You seem like a pretty mature guy.
Btw, what is up with you and Tene?
I basically agree with everything.

Here's an idea: everyone gets to vote on how good of a member you are. This system would help players know who to talk to to get the most help, who to ignore, and who to look up to. Hopefully, this system would help make trash talking, spamming, and flaming more looked down upon, while your idea of rewarding good people would come in as well. Heck, there could be a whole leaderboards for it! Maybe the top 100 players would get some sort of gift, like a rank, while the bottom 100 would get a mute. People who don't say anything would remain neutral. This could be a pretty fun way to encourage being nice.
That's a good idea, but does cause some problems. People may be encouraged to use alternate accounts to make sure they get a reward.
IP based rewards could be a solution, but anyone could simply use VPNs.
Also, this would make it into some sort of a popularity contest. No matter how someone behaves, their friends will still back them up. Good idea though.

Tene and I are still friends, but we just haven't talked with each other as frequently. We haven't recorded because we're both too lazy. cx

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci