• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TheShadowz [US Division]

Do You Enjoy This Clan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Name: Ivan
IGN: iNeedYouDead
Wins: 200
Games Played:1050
PvP Strengths: Rod, Sword, FNS
PvP Weakness: on fire
Donor: none
Favorite Map: Breeze Island ()
Least Favorite Map:Anceint japan, remnat
Maturity Level (1-10) : 8
Skype (Y/N) and what is it : Yes, ivanruffini12
Teamspeak (Y/N) : Yes
Mic (Y/N) : Yes
Why Do You Want To Join TheShadowz?: im huahwi azbsdfzsdbfgisdfgbsdfgbusdugbedfgfgazurfg
Tell Me More About Yourself :) : i leik 16x16 resorce packs

bob1125

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Ivan
IGN: iNeedYouDead
Wins: 200
Games Played:1050
PvP Strengths: Rod, Sword, FNS
PvP Weakness: on fire
Donor: none
Favorite Map: Breeze Island ()
Least Favorite Map:Anceint japan, remnat
Maturity Level (1-10) : 8
Skype (Y/N) and what is it : Yes, ivanruffini12
Teamspeak (Y/N) : Yes
Mic (Y/N) : Yes
Why Do You Want To Join TheShadowz?: im huahwi azbsdfzsdbfgisdfgbsdfgbusdugbedfgfgazurfg
Tell Me More About Yourself :) : i leik 16x16 resorce packs
Accepted! Welcome to the clan! I will add you on Skype!

VietnameseNinja

Experienced
Reaction score
Put down the Win and put up the loss against #Vividus. #Vividus won fair and square, we won 5 games. We get a DQ? I have ovr 10 screenshots of you and your clan bypassing filter, disrespect, and evidence of you guys forfeiting the clan battle, you guys deserve to be DQed. I don't know what gives you the right to do that. Also, you guys only won 4 games out of 5. #Vividus won and you know that, we know that. You lose we win, get over the fact that we won. Put up the loss, put down the win. Also, you guys said "they said they won even though they didn't" I actually have screenshots of you guys saying 5-4, and in the beginning of the game I said #Vividus's score goes first and your's goes second. Put down the win, put up the loss. If you guys don't, I'm talking to a mod.

Phillip

Platinum
Reaction score
Put down the Win and put up the loss against #Vividus. #Vividus won fair and square, we won 5 games. We get a DQ? I have ovr 10 screenshots of you and your clan bypassing filter, disrespect, and evidence of you guys forfeiting the clan battle, you guys deserve to be DQed. I don't know what gives you the right to do that. Also, you guys only won 4 games out of 5. #Vividus won and you know that, we know that. You lose we win, get over the fact that we won. Put up the loss, put down the win. Also, you guys said "they said they won even though they didn't" I actually have screenshots of you guys saying 5-4, and in the beginning of the game I said #Vividus's score goes first and your's goes second. Put down the win, put up the loss. If you guys don't, I'm talking to a mod.
We clearly stated that the score is ours first and yours second for us and for u it's yours first ours second, so it was 5-4, u guys gave yourself a free win and killed me when my Skype crashed so I couldn't move, also u gave yourself the win on the tie game so technically it shoulda been 5-2 but we allowed u to take the win from the tie and killing me when Skype crashed, but we were not giving u the free win u gave yourselves, we r keeping the win due to u guys taking wins that were not deserved and I took screenshots of u guys laughing at us when I lost a game, and u guys tried to "team" with us to "take out the 5 team" since they killed one of your members, but in reality if we did u woulda just got close and killed us or cleaned us up after the fight, not to mention no random teaming in clan battles, only YOUR clan is on YOUR team.

VietnameseNinja

Experienced
Reaction score
We clearly stated that the score is ours first and yours second for us and for u it's yours first ours second, so it was 5-4, u guys gave yourself a free win and killed me when my Skype crashed so I couldn't move, also u gave yourself the win on the tie game so technically it shoulda been 5-2 but we allowed u to take the win from the tie and killing me when Skype crashed, but we were not giving u the free win u gave yourselves, we r keeping the win due to u guys taking wins that were not deserved and I took screenshots of u guys laughing at us when I lost a game, and u guys tried to "team" with us to "take out the 5 team" since they killed one of your members, but in reality if we did u woulda just got close and killed us or cleaned us up after the fight, not to mention no random teaming in clan battles, only YOUR clan is on YOUR team.
First of all, we won fair and square. Also, Ryan crashed and we didn't do a rematch. Your member minecraftbro crashed and we didn't do a rematch. Why would we do a rematch just because YOU crashed? That's just plain selfish. Also, ducoodude killed all of you guys, AND THEN got killed by a randy. Ducoodude has a screenshot of him killing minecraftbro who was the last guy to be killed in your clan, and the screenshot includes him losing points after the cannon of minecraftbro. We deserve all of our wins. Also, in the map of Turbulence, we killed you all fair and square, but when you guys died, you guys just said "we win, you lose goodbye." and then you guys just left without any notice. That is a sign of bad sportsmenship, and also evidence of you guys forfeiting. We never even teamed with you guys to take out a 5 team, it was a joke, we even said "jk" after we said "team please." Now if you please, I would like it if you would take down the win, and put up the loss like a clan with actual SPORTSMENSHIP. We won fair and square, and you guys forfeited in the last round when it was 4-4.

BenarooDaGamerHD

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: Ben
IGN: rocksol1d (I am planning on changing it)
Wins: 217
Games Played: too many... (3700 or something)
PvP Strengths: 1v1/2v1
PvP Weakness: anything more than a 2v1, fighting people who have better ping than me.
Donor: Diamond
Favorite Map: Valleyside University or SG4
Least Favorite Map: Breeze Island / Demon's Breeze / TSG2
Maturity Level (1-10) : 9
Skype (Y/N) and what is it : y / rocksol1d (1 not an I)
Teamspeak (Y/N) : y
Mic (Y/N) : y
Why Do You Want To Join TheShadowz?: You guys fir the requirements I was looking for in a clan, so I applied.
Tell Me More About Yourself :) : I will be an active member :) however if I get inactive it is due to school. I also have a younger brother who might come in while I am talking to you guys If I get accepted :(

Phillip

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Ben
IGN: rocksol1d (I am planning on changing it)
Wins: 217
Games Played: too many... (3700 or something)
PvP Strengths: 1v1/2v1
PvP Weakness: anything more than a 2v1, fighting people who have better ping than me.
Donor: Diamond
Favorite Map: Valleyside University or SG4
Least Favorite Map: Breeze Island / Demon's Breeze / TSG2
Maturity Level (1-10) : 9
Skype (Y/N) and what is it : y / rocksol1d (1 not an I)
Teamspeak (Y/N) : y
Mic (Y/N) : y
Why Do You Want To Join TheShadowz?: You guys fir the requirements I was looking for in a clan, so I applied.
Tell Me More About Yourself :) : I will be an active member :) however if I get inactive it is due to school. I also have a younger brother who might come in while I am talking to you guys If I get accepted :(
ACCEPTED as Trial!

Phillip

Platinum
Reaction score
MarkitosGamer has been kicked from TheShadowz for applying for WarriorsPvP and not informing that he quit our clan. WarriorsPvP will be informed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci