• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TheReturnv2 [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArsenicUS

Tribute
Reaction score
RETURN.png
Info.png
Clan Founded: June 8th, 2014
Teamspeak IP: 108.61.25.67:10557
Clan Battles Won:
Clan Battles Lost: 1
Clan Battle Rules: TheReturnv2 Rules
Requir.png
Age & Maturity: You need to be a minimum of 12 years old and you must be mature when needed and be very cooperative. Acceptances may be made/revoked.
Win: You are not only providing a good look for the clan, usually your amount of wins resemble your skill at the crafts. Acceptances may be made/revoked.
Communication & Activity: You are required to be on atleast 30 minutes daily unless something comes up then you tell a staff member.
App.png
IGN:
Wins:
Skype & TS [Y/N]:
Past Clans:
Lastly, tell us about yourself:
Rost.png
Red Name: Near being kicked
Blue Name: Near being promoted

Owner(s): Leads the clan [1/2]
1] ItsFuzzyCookie
Leader(s): Take charge when the Owner(s) aren't online [1/3]
1] verructwolfgang
Officer(s): Lowest staff position, may accept/deny [1/4]
1] likeabozz1
Noble(s): May arrange scrims [/3]
Elite(s): Considered the best [/3]
Member(s): Body of the clan [7/12]
1] iMezmerism
2] switchingdread3
3] btstriker7

4] SjsYeahKid
5] MrMuffins48
6] AuroraV2
Battles.png
TheReturnv2 v. Vitalizing: Win [3-0]
DESC: Quick rounds, they need to execute their plans better
TheReturnv2 v. ProjectChrome: Win [3-0]
DESC: Nice round, we had excellent teamwork
TheReturnv2 v. Insidious: Lose [0-3]
DESC: They had excellent teamwork

Latest Major Thread Update: 4:03M EST, 6/22/2014

Last edited:

Revature

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Revature
Wins: 450

Skype Name: jonathin.fisico
Skype & TS [Y/N]: Y/Y
Past Clans: TheReturn, Creation, ThePast, Elated, Gladiators
Lastly, tell us about yourself: Im on almost everyday, and love to play with friends, I'm very upbeat and am ready for a battle, scrim, or a meeting! ;)

ArsenicUS

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Revature
Wins: 450
Skype Name: jonathin.fisico

Past Clans: TheReturn, Creation, ThePast, Elated, Gladiators

Lastly, tell us about yourself: Im on almost everyday, and love to play with friends, I'm very upbeat and am ready for a battle, scrim, or a meeting! ;)

You've been "Accepted" as a Member. Please be active in Skype and soon to be TeamSpeak Server.

Reaction score
IGN: verructwolfgang
Wins: 768
Skype Name: RobertHDPotatoes
Past Clans: The Return, React, #Overkill
Lastly, tell us about yourself: I love potatoes and PvP. I have a YouTube channel where I post almost daily, I enjoy playing with friends and am able to be mature in clan battles.

Arceus1591

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: arceus1591/RainbowDTroll
Wins: 140 in total
Skype Name: You have me.
Skype & TS [Y/N]: I have both.
Past Clans: #Serenity, #TheHaunted, and your old clan.
Lastly, tell us about yourself: I'm learning gfx and I sometimes upload videos. I can be mature but be immature at the same time when I want to be. I get pumped up when I am included in a clan battle or scrim.

MCKingSam

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: MCKING_SAM
Wins: 300/1500
Skype Name: samglasgow69
Skype & TS [Y/N]: Y
Past Clans: The Return, Rivals and The Tigers
Lastly, tell us about yourself: I like turtles. I was only 9 years old. I loved Shrek so much I had all the Merchandise and movies. Shrek is love I say Shrek is life. My dad heres me and calls me a fabulous person. he's just jealous of my devotion so I call him a c**t. He slaps me and sends me to my room. My face hurts and I'm cold I feel a warmth coming towards me. Its Shrek! Im so happy. He whispers In my ear This is my swamp. He grabs me with his powerful ogre hands and puts me on my hands and knees. He penetrates my butthole. It hurts so much. I wanted to please Shrek. I feel my butt tearing as he fills my butt with his love! My dad walks in. Shrek looks him in the eye and says Its all Ogre now. He leaves through the window. Its not ogre. Its never Ogre. Shrek is love. Shrek is life!

ArsenicUS

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: verructwolfgang
Wins: 768
Skype Name: RobertHDPotatoes

Past Clans: The Return, React, #Overkill

Lastly, tell us about yourself: I love potatoes and PvP. I have a YouTube channel where I post almost daily, I enjoy playing with friends and am able to be mature in clan battles.

You've been "Accepted" as a Member. Please be active in Skype and soon to be TeamSpeak Server.

ArsenicUS

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: arceus1591/RainbowDTroll
Wins: 140 in total
Skype Name: You have me.

Skype & TS [Y/N]: I have both.
Past Clans: #Serenity, #TheHaunted, and your old clan.

Lastly, tell us about yourself: I'm learning gfx and I sometimes upload videos. I can be mature but be immature at the same time when I want to be. I get pumped up when I am included in a clan battle or scrim.
You've been "Accepted" as a Trial. Please be active in Skype and soon to be TeamSpeak Server.

ArsenicUS

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: MCKING_SAM
Wins: 300/1500
Skype Name: samglasgow69

Skype & TS [Y/N]: Y
Past Clans: The Return, Rivals and The Tigers

Lastly, tell us about yourself: I like turtles. I was only 9 years old. I loved Shrek so much I had all the Merchandise and movies. Shrek is love I say Shrek is life. My dad heres me and calls me a fabulous person. he's just jealous of my devotion so I call him a c**t. He slaps me and sends me to my room. My face hurts and I'm cold I feel a warmth coming towards me. Its Shrek! Im so happy. He whispers In my ear This is my swamp. He grabs me with his powerful ogre hands and puts me on my hands and knees. He penetrates my butthole. It hurts so much. I wanted to please Shrek. I feel my butt tearing as he fills my butt with his love! My dad walks in. Shrek looks him in the eye and says Its all Ogre now. He leaves through the window. Its not ogre. Its never Ogre. Shrek is love. Shrek is life!

RECX2812

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:RECX2812
Wins:198
Skype Name:recx2812
Skype & TS [Y/N]:Y
Past Clans:Many
Lastly, tell us about yourself:PANCAKEMIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ArsenicUS

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:RECX2812
Wins:198
Skype Name:recx2812
Skype & TS [Y/N]:Y
Past Clans:Many
Lastly, tell us about yourself:PANCAKEMIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CreationSG

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Rileythebuilder1
Wins:319
Skype Name:you haz it fuzzy
Skype & TS [Y/N]:Only skype i downloaded teamspeak but im bad so i dont know how to use it.
Past Clans: #Elated #Creation(owner) #Gladiators #Mercy and a few others i cant think of.
Lastly, tell us about yourself: i am good at pvp and like to play mcsg. and im always on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci