• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#ThePrivileged [US Clan] [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Bowok_

Spectator
Reaction score
Age - 12
Wins (100+) - 189 (Bad kd :( )
Past Clans - #Team Hysteria
Mic - Yus
PvP Strengths - Bow, Fishing rod
PvP Weaknesses - FnS, Teams
Why you want to join #ThePrivileged - I want to join this clan because i want to know more peeps that play mcsg and learn more tips in mcsg :D .

TRHD

Spectator
Reaction score
Games won: 125
Past clans: Just started this team thing
Mic:yes
Pvp Strengths: Sword,Flint and steel, bow
Pvp Weekness: Fishing rod going to learn that asap
I want to join because I have never been in a team and im a really good pvp player

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
Age - 12
Wins (100+) - 189 (Bad kd :( )
Past Clans - #Team Hysteria
Mic - Yus
PvP Strengths - Bow, Fishing rod
PvP Weaknesses - FnS, Teams
Why you want to join #ThePrivileged - I want to join this clan because i want to know more peeps that play mcsg and learn more tips in mcsg :D .
Please add me on skype at [email protected] to be tested

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
Games won: 125
Past clans: Just started this team thing
Mic:yes
Pvp Strengths: Sword,Flint and steel, bow
Pvp Weekness: Fishing rod going to learn that asap
I want to join because I have never been in a team and im a really good pvp player
Please add me on skype at [email protected]

ExesGaming

Tribute
Reaction score
Age - 13
Wins (100+) - 63~
Past Clans - #Carbon #React
Mic - Blue Snowball ICE
PvP Strengths - Strafin Crits F&S
PvP Weaknesses - F/Rod
Why you want to join #ThePrivileged - Well the 2 clans that i used to be in were badly managed and I left as a result
also www.youtube.com/ExesGaming2012
also the reason why I dont have many wins is because I only recently got into MCSG like 3 weeks ago. Btw Plz Test Me

steve_the_block

Spectator
Reaction score
What yurleth or koala bears said wasn't true but now that I think of it. I guess I will be leaving. I thank you fanofwheels for at least trying to get me in a battle, and thank you Ryan for everything. But I will be leaving cuz I'm not really being able to participate in clan since I'm not on during week days and on weekends almost everybody is on, but it was fun being able to support the clan! Anyways, I thought I couldn't leave without a proper goodbye! Stay strong and keep wining those clan battles!

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
What yurleth or koala bears said wasn't true but now that I think of it. I guess I will be leaving. I thank you fanofwheels for at least trying to get me in a battle, and thank you Ryan for everything. But I will be leaving cuz I'm not really being able to participate in clan since I'm not on during week days and on weekends almost everybody is on, but it was fun being able to support the clan! Anyways, I thought I couldn't leave without a proper goodbye! Stay strong and keep wining those clan battles!
Alright I understand. I am glad we had a great, positive member in our clan.Wish you the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci