• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ThePast (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoBo_the_Bear_

Survivor
Reaction score
On behalf of #React, I challenge you to a 6v6, 7v7 or 8v8 clan battle. We will be playing under Soul's rules. If you accept please add dark_lum3n on skype, go on our teamspeak, or pm me for more details.

TeamWolfpack

Tribute
Reaction score
If you guys would like a scrimmage against #Wolfpack, add kyle.oper on skype

Fatal

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey would you guys like to scrim us, #Paradox, right now??? Msg me on Skype: MFC17

Prince

Diamond
Reaction score
1.Name: Visaagan Siva

2.Age: 14

3.IGN: Visaan

4.Skype: ThatOneVisaagan

5.TimeZone: EST

6.Wins(200+): 319

7.Games Played: 4031

8.PvP Skills: Flint and Steel and Strafing

9.Pvp Weaknesses: Dodging Arrows

10.The Map(s) your best at: Holiday Resory, Chernobyl 2015, Icarus and Valleyside University

11.The Map(s) Your bad at: Survival Kingdom and Other Unpopular Maps

12.Previous clans: #Chaotic, #MysticFuze, #Complexity and #Slime

13.Will you be active: Yes, I will be active as long as Brandon is in the clan. xD

14. Do you have donor(recommended): No Sorry thinking of getting it though

15. Why should you be accepted into #ThePast?: Because a lot of my friends are in the clan and because I love Swag Block xD.

ThePastMc

Survivor
Reaction score
View attachment 19107
What has lead us here is the past. Our past has helped us recover from our failures, gloat over our victories and cry over our defeats. That is not all, what we have made in the past will stay with us forever in the present and the future. The past is something to look back at and say oh, I remember that! The past is something that can bring joy and put a smile on a frowned face.There are those warriors that lived in the past and have generations and generations of family members who want others to have a future and a present to live in, Those warriors want others to look back at the past and smile at there lives. We are those warriors protecting the future and the present! There will not be one human without a future or present, anyone trying to stop our dream will be conquered in battle. WE ARE #ThePast!
View attachment 19108
-Founded February/1/2014-
- Founders; Swag_Block77 and SertifiedBlocks-
-TS- thepast.sytes.net
-Total Members:24 -
-Clan battles won:N/A-
-Clan battles lost:N/A -
-This clan was merged, the two clans that merged were- #Olympians and #TheRelentless-View attachment 19111
Donator- This is required because MCSG is getting really popular now and its hard to get in a game without it (Possible Exceptions)

Maturity- We do not want fools who make racial jokes or Immature comments (No exceptions)

250Wins- Required to show skill and if you do not meet the requirements you can still possibly get into trial (RARE exceptions)

Must have Skype- One of our main ways of communicating (No exceptions)

Have TeamSpeak - Another one of our ways of communicating and a way for us to get to know you more, if not teamspeak, Skype.(No Exceptions)

Knowledge of Callouts and chests routes- This can make you more suited for clan battles (Possible Exceptions)

Must be active on Forums, Skype or TS Almost everyday - We need to see if your really into the clan (RARE exceptions)
View attachment 19112
1.Name:
2.Age

3.IGN:

4.Skype:

5.TimeZone:

6.Wins(200+):

7.Games Played:

8.PvP Skills:

9.Pvp Weaknesses:

10.The Map(s) your best at:

11.The Map(s) Your bad at:

12.Previous clans:

13.Will you be active:

14. Do you have donor(recommended):

15. Why should you be accepted into #ThePast?:
View attachment 19113
15/24(Not including Elites and up)
Owner(s):

1.Swag_Block77
2.SertifiedBlocks
Co-Owner(s):
1.TheML69
2.Fanofwheels

Admin(s):
1.Extreme999
2.KONANTYTAN
3.TrexCrafter

Officer(s):
1.RainbowUnicornz4
2.SoulKnight46

Elite(s):
1.TasmanianGamer
2.CAKoch2000
3.Push_Up_Elephant

Member(s):
1.Endersnapple
2.CAkoch2000
3.TasmanianGamer
4.Bacca_Plays
5.Captin_Neon
6.JonahsMind
7.Creeps550
8.superfastskater
9.Brandonporter11
10.zombiepesicuter
12.HashtagForTheWin
13.EyeHasNoIdea
14.BURRITOZ0123
View attachment 19114
1.KingOfGrapes

2.iJoshHD
3.Creeper_GG
Trial Members:
1.IceBirdzz

View attachment 19115

#ThePast vs # Slimes (3-2)(Win)
#ThePast vs # []
#ThePast vs # []
#ThePast vs # []
#ThePast vs # []

View attachment 19107

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello friends, member's of ThePast, Our clan battle may have been complicated but it sure was fun! Thank you For participating, it was a great battle, you guys really our mature, and your kindness to each other and us, was very prevalent, I was very impressed by the clan, Sertified, you are doing a great job, well done. good luck to you all on all of your endeavors and encounters in life.
(#THEPAST, GREAT CLAN.)
Philosophy, brought to you by Corey Feldman.
Be honored ;)
love you all.

EyeHasNoIdea

Career
Reaction score
Hello friends, member's of ThePast, Our clan battle may have been complicated but it sure was fun! Thank you For participating, it was a great battle, you guys really our mature, and your kindness to each other and us, was very prevalent, I was very impressed by the clan, Sertified, you are doing a great job, well done. good luck to you all on all of your endeavors and encounters in life.
(#THEPAST, GREAT CLAN.)
Be honored ;)
love you all.
Preach!

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
(#THEPAST, GREAT CLAN.)
Be honored ;)
love you all.
We try, Still got to work on our teamwork

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci