• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

*TheModios* Candeeze Island

MaxtheSwain

Career
Reaction score
This looks really good, but I don't think we need another breeze. If you could take your ideas with Candyland and all that and make a whole new map instead of remodeling an existing one, it would be much better![./quote]
this just do this I love the map but this

TheModios

Survivor
Reaction score
VERSION 1.2 is FINALLY RELEASED! ENJOY! The map is now done :D

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A good new breeze remake. I would love to play this one on MCSG. Love the m n M's btw

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just maybe for more variety you could add the cookies swell as m&M's to fill out the ocean some more.

TheModios

Survivor
Reaction score
A good new breeze remake. I would love to play this one on MCSG. Love the m n M's btw
Thanks! :) We appreciate it! We also want it to get on the servers! (we beg for it!)
Maybe they could delete Demons Breeze for this one! (no offense, I dont like that map)

Just maybe for more variety you could add the cookies swell as m&M's to fill out the ocean some more.
How many M&Ms do you mean? Like a M&M ocean? We stopped with the cookies as we failed to build them, the ones we made looked like poop... xD

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
Don't double post please, you can reply multiple times in one post. We also have an edit button. I have merged the posts for you, please don't do it again.

Nice map btw :)

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Also maybe you should think of a better name. Candeeze seems a bit forced.
How about pleeze island , or ... Can't think of anything :p

minemaster1999

Tribute
Reaction score
I happened to notice the map pic link in your description. Didn't Treacherous Heights get accepted into the Fridge?

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nice idea but not sure about the added breeze island spin-off. But if we took away Demon's Breeze... *hint*

TheModios

Survivor
Reaction score
Also maybe you should think of a better name. Candeeze seems a bit forced.
How about pleeze island , or ... Can't think of anything :p
We thought of Sweet Breeze, Hungry Games, Island O' Sweets, Island O' Candeeze, Island O' Candy... :) But yeah, we are willing to change the name if we find a better one.

And btw thanks to everyone for your nice comments!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci