• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheLegends [EU] EliteClan

Status
Not open for further replies.

SigmundKlaa

Tribute
Reaction score
How old are you? (Atleast 13) I am 13 years old.
What is your ingame name? My ingame name is Siggy_Miner
What should we call you? (First name or a nickname) I don't know you can just call me Siggy.
Skype/TS name? skype: sigmund.klaapbakken / ts: Siggy_Miner
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) I am currently on 458 wins.
When did you start playing MCSG? I started playing mcsg around like half a year ago, I can't really remember
How often are you playing? I am playing ALOT. I am playing like 5 hours or so in the week, but i play more in the weekends.
What is your PvP strenghts? My pvp strengths is swordfight, flint and steel, and I am trying to learn the fishing rod technique.
What is your PvP weakness? Big teams with the same equipment as me.
Why do you want to be a Legend? I wan't to be a Legend because this clan is a really awesome clan with alot of cool guys, and I think I will have alot of fun if I could join the clan.
What is your favourite map? Demon's Breeze

Fisheer

Career
Reaction score
How old are you? (Atleast 13) I am 13 years old.
What is your ingame name? My ingame name is Siggy_Miner
What should we call you? (First name or a nickname) I don't know you can just call me Siggy.
Skype/TS name? skype: sigmund.klaapbakken / ts: Siggy_Miner
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) I am currently on 458 wins.
When did you start playing MCSG? I started playing mcsg around like half a year ago, I can't really remember
How often are you playing? I am playing ALOT. I am playing like 5 hours or so in the week, but i play more in the weekends.
What is your PvP strenghts? My pvp strengths is swordfight, flint and steel, and I am trying to learn the fishing rod technique.
What is your PvP weakness? Big teams with the same equipment as me.
Why do you want to be a Legend? I wan't to be a Legend because this clan is a really awesome clan with alot of cool guys, and I think I will have alot of fun if I could join the clan.
What is your favourite map? Demon's Breeze

Accepted for test!!, Please contact me on skype: Jack.fisher3012

Minialan

Career
Reaction score
NNTOPDON Please do not double post it is against the forum rules. And Just don't post here at all, I know I am not in this clan but I am assuming they would say the same.

MegaDani900

Career
Reaction score
NNTOPDON Please do not double post it is against the forum rules. And Just don't post here at all, I know I am not in this clan but I am assuming they would say the same.
And we dont want such inappropriate sentences on our clan page. Thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci