• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheLegends [EU] EliteClan

Status
Not open for further replies.

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
8 month best Clan of Europe. Time has come.

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
Dear Legends,
I know I'm not in the clan but I'd like to say you're making the wrong choice to disband. You've made it this far, this has been the best clan in MCSG history. Why stop now!? Go kick butt and claim a Clan battles title. Mak every other EU clan shudder, let them now you're the srongest bravest best clan in history, don't let a stupid ban get in your way. The clan may be going over some tough times but, do not give up.

Fisheer

Career
Reaction score
GG guys, our time has come as clan/family. I'll never forget these days.

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
Dear Legends,
I know I'm not in the clan but I'd like to say you're making the wrong choice to disband. You've made it this far, this has been the best clan in MCSG history. Why stop now!? Go kick butt and claim a Clan battles title. Mak every other EU clan shudder, let them now you're the srongest bravest best clan in history, don't let a stupid ban get in your way. The clan may be going over some tough times but, do not give up.
actually Nitride ruled for longer as the best clan ;) a mean Hanfi is ex Nitride and so is alot of people in this clan. I've got to admit Legends Became a better PVP clan and the BEST in clan in EU , but most clans about now originally are people who left Nitride :p. but fatman, If they no-longer want the clan open, its there choice it is great fun and its really hard to leave friends behind. tbh if they quit MCSG will have no threat. Even though I know the legends hate me, I don't actually HATE them, they made MCSG fun back when i was in a clan.

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
actually Nitride ruled for longer as the best clan ;) a mean Hanfi is ex Nitride and so is alot of people in this clan. I've got to admit Legends Became a better PVP clan and the BEST in clan in EU , but most clans about now originally are people who left Nitride :p. but fatman, If they no-longer want the clan open, its there choice it is great fun and its really hard to leave friends behind. tbh if they quit MCSG will have no threat. Even though I know the legends hate me, I don't actually HATE them, they made MCSG fun back when i was in a clan.
ok

S

ShadowMasterZ

This clan gave me the greatest experience in Minecraft and now it's darkest hours have proceeded.
I will not join any other clan for as long as I'm playing this game, for pride and respect of this clan.

I've had a great experience and I'd like to thank every Legend member for it.

Even though this clan is disbanded...I will never forget you guys!

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Slimearmy and CriticaL took the title and the king was changing weekly. Legends didnt lose the title a single time in EU.

Honeypoo10

Career
Reaction score
Is there any reason for this? Because it must be a good one to pass down this honour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci