• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheLegends [EU] EliteClan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minialan

Career
Reaction score
To be fair, they have just started off.
The Legends wouldn't automatically be the best if they started of now with all these members.
A clan is not the best if it has the best members in it, It might be, but you dont know untill you beat alot of clans.
I know I'm just trying to say thelegends are the best but thevikings could be a problem :p

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
I know I'm just trying to say thelegends are the best but thevikings could be a problem :p
No.. No.... Noo..nahha, you do not know what you are talking about. Vikings stand no chance to the german no lifers. I mean they scare me... Elgoldo and gcb on a team? I mean.. CMON. No one can beat a pair of germanskill working together!

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
No.. No.... Noo..nahha, you do not know what you are talking about. Vikings stand no chance to the german no lifers. I mean they scare me... Elgoldo and gcb on a team? I mean.. CMON. No one can beat a pair of germanskill working together!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci