• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheLegends [EU] EliteClan

Status
Not open for further replies.

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wow this clan is growing and is/will be the best ever
Wait with judging this when the next clan war with nitride v legends :p. As when i am unbanned and echo is home from his class trip, we will continue the war...

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
CAAAAAANZ (sorry Caps)
change at Moderators the colour cause its hard to read and remove Fax from Moderators

Reactions: Fax

MegaDani900

Career
Reaction score
How old are you? (Atleast 13) 12 in 2 days
What is your ingame name? SkeletonBoss
What should we call you? (First name or a nickname) Daniel
Skype/TS name? lanning.daniel (Skype)
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 150) 382
When did you start playing MCSG? october
How often are you playing? alot
What is your PvP strenghts? Bows swords and flint n steel
What is your PvP weakness? baccas who are hackers xD
Why do you want to be a Legend? Bcuz this clan is a great clan
What is your favourite map? SOlar Frost
I left EU: TheTanks
but nice name -----> daniel^^

SnickleDood

Survivor
Reaction score
How old are you? (Atleast 13) 15
What is your ingame name? SnickleDood
What should we call you? (First name or a nickname) Snickle, or Walker.
Skype/TS name? Skype: walker.harris21 - TS: SnickleDood
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 150) 53, I know that will DEFINITLY effect it. I believe i can prove to you i belong in the Legends, by pvping one of you're clan members, or you. xD
When did you start playing MCSG? Believe it or not, Only about 2 weeks i believe. (on this account) but i also had another account before which was shmonkey10, I gave it to friend not to long ago. but i believe i got about 110 wins on that account. = 163 wins. :)
How often are you playing? If i have school, Then about 6-7 hours, Without school, 15 hours.. Yeah i know sitting on my computer all day.. lol but seriously i will play from 1pm-4am. xD (This is if i have nothing going on, and sense hockey is over. I have nothing lol.)
What is your PvP strenghts? Jungle biome, Flatlands, Water fights, Bows, Flintandsteel.
What is your PvP weakness? Hackers..
Why do you want to be a Legend? I would like to be in Legends, Because i believe this is wear i fit, I also wanna have fun with some good players. And Legends are just Legends! <3
What is your favourite map? Breeze island, Or Solar frost. Well i also like sg 1 and sg 4.. xD

Sincerly - ~S
nickle~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci