• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheLegends [EU] EliteClan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarixy

Tribute
Reaction score
How old are you? (Atleast 13) I am 12 years old (2001 07 may)
What is your ingame name? Zarixy/H4rdWarePlay3r
What should we call you? (First name or a nickname) Zari
Skype/TS name? H4rdWarePrivate
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) I have 7 accounts on minecraft and I've been playing MCSG on all of them on my new account (Zarixy that I bought 2 days ago) I have 10 wins but on H4rdWarePlay3r I have 150+ and on the other accounts I have like 50 on but I don't want to say the names cause something very private happened to them... It is kinda sad too... So total if I count with them all I have like 320 or something I don't really remember.
When did you start playing MCSG? Since version 1.
How often are you playing? 1-3 hours everyday.
What is your PvP strenghts? Flint and Steel and close combat.
What is your PvP weakness? Bow.
Why do you want to be a Legend? Cause it is an awesome clan with amazing people in it and I want to meet new people to play MCSG with! It is just a amazing clan with. This is a clan that very many good mcsg players are in and I want to be one of them! And I kinda "know" Zedek_VibeZ and he wants to test me before I get declined for my age or my wins or whatever.
What is your favourite map? My favorite map is SG4 cause it is a amazing map with a lot of different possibilities to PvP on.
I hope you read it all and not stopped when I said I was 12. Zedek_VibeZ said that he wanted to test me when I asked him on skype if I maybe could join. Just sayin'. I would love to be tested!
//William

Fisheer

Career
Reaction score
How old are you? (Atleast 13) I am 12 years old (2001 07 may)
What is your ingame name? Zarixy/H4rdWarePlay3r
What should we call you? (First name or a nickname) Zari
Skype/TS name? H4rdWarePrivate
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) I have 7 accounts on minecraft and I've been playing MCSG on all of them on my new account (Zarixy that I bought 2 days ago) I have 10 wins but on H4rdWarePlay3r I have 150+ and on the other accounts I have like 50 on but I don't want to say the names cause something very private happened to them... It is kinda sad too... So total if I count with them all I have like 320 or something I don't really remember.
When did you start playing MCSG? Since version 1.
How often are you playing? 1-3 hours everyday.
What is your PvP strenghts? Flint and Steel and close combat.
What is your PvP weakness? Bow.
Why do you want to be a Legend? Cause it is an awesome clan with amazing people in it and I want to meet new people to play MCSG with! It is just a amazing clan with. This is a clan that very many good mcsg players are in and I want to be one of them! And I kinda "know" Zedek_VibeZ and he wants to test me before I get declined for my age or my wins or whatever.
What is your favourite map? My favorite map is SG4 cause it is a amazing map with a lot of different possibilities to PvP on.
I hope you read it all and not stopped when I said I was 12. Zedek_VibeZ said that he wanted to test me when I asked him on skype if I maybe could join. Just sayin'. I would love to be tested!
//William

Declined, your age doesn't match the requirements!!

Canziano

District 13
Reaction score
Okey, thanks. I will re-apply in like 4 months when I am 13, just wondering, why do you have the age limit as 13?
I'd prefer to have it at 15 or 16, but then again 13/14 years old on this game can be really good.

iVox

Experienced
Reaction score
How old are you? (Atleast 13)16
What is your ingame name?iVox_/Voxcile
What should we call you? (First name or a nickname)Vox
Skype/TS name?Vox and you have me :3
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300)900 on Voxcile 51 on iVox_
When did you start playing MCSG?About 5 months ago
How often are you playing?Alot :3
What is your PvP strenghts?Fishing rod, Swords
What is your PvP weakness?Players good with the bow. Flinty stell.
Why do you want to be a Legend?I love the people in it. You guys rock.
What is your favourite map?SG4 :D

Elgoldo

Eldoggo around here
Reaction score
How old are you? (Atleast 13)16
What is your ingame name?iVox_/Voxcile
What should we call you? (First name or a nickname)Vox
Skype/TS name?Vox and you have me :3
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300)900 on Voxcile 51 on iVox_
When did you start playing MCSG?About 5 months ago
How often are you playing?Alot :3
What is your PvP strenghts?Fishing rod, Swords
What is your PvP weakness?Players good with the bow. Flinty stell.
Why do you want to be a Legend?I love the people in it. You guys rock.
What is your favourite map?SG4 :D
Accepted!!! No testing needed, bro. :)

bamsemomsen

Spectator
Reaction score
How old are you? (Atleast 13) I'm Fiftheen (15)
What is your ingame name? Bamsemomsen
What should we call you? (First name or a nickname) You can call me Bamse or my real name, Anders
Skype/TS name? Skype: Andersmagnusk. TS: Bamsemomsen
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 300
When did you start playing MCSG? I started playing when Breeze island came to mcsg
How often are you playing? Every day
What is your PvP strenghts? good aim with the mouse when i'm in a sword fight
What is your PvP weakness? Teams that got more than 2 playersWhy do you want to be a Legend? Because i always wanted to be in an elite clan. Every clan that i've been in has disbanded
What is your favourite map? Survival Games 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci