• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheFlarez [EU-Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obbedh

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your IGN?__ImTheMoney__
What is your age? (13+)15
What's your Skype name?bjornboy2011
How much win? (150+ wins)110
Your strengths?Sword and F&S
Your weakness?Water and Bow(And the pc i have at my mum's)
Why do you wanna join #TheFlarez?Becouse i realy thin the clan can grow but i think it needs alot of help and that waht i want to do that why im applying for Co-owner obbedh knows me in IRL and we are really good friend but that is no reason to accept me but im just saying. im a good Leader(ask My Staff from my company) and im also Owner of a company that makes Profit Link:http://themcpenguin.enjin.com/home(Our Site in Development)My Company Does ServerDeveloping,PluginDevelopment, GraphicalDesign and BuildDesign for MC servers i also had a RS(RuneScape) clan with over 1500 member(i know it doesnt sound belivable but its true) i think the clan can grow but i need's help and that why i want to do i think i made myself clear so thans for reading and i hope we can make the clan big i can also get a free clan server so that another good point

Thanks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
__ImTheMoney__ | Owner Of TheMCPenguin Server Development,Design&GraphicalDesigns
Link:http://themcpenguin.enjin.com/home
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------View attachment 12752
That's a long apply o_O (plz don't advertise here) ;)

K

Keiran

What is your IGN? Keiran_Thomas
What is your age? (13+) 18
What's your Skype name? wales.keiranthomas
How much win? (150+ wins) 102
Your strengths? Water fights, Bow, Flint and Steel
Your weakness? Hackers, Fishing rod.
Why do you wanna join #TheFlarez? Obbedh is a great guy who helped when I first started playing MCSG and I think this clan could do well. Also it would be fun!

Obbedh

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your IGN? Keiran_Thomas
What is your age? (13+) 18
What's your Skype name? wales.keiranthomas
How much win? (150+ wins) 102
Your strengths? Water fights, Bow, Flint and Steel
Your weakness? Hackers, Fishing rod.
Why do you wanna join #TheFlarez? Obbedh is a great guy who helped when I first started playing MCSG and I think this clan could do well. Also it would be fun!
Accepted! (Because i know you're a good teamer, and that's what we need!) ;)

w0wmonkey

Career
Reaction score
Obbedh! Goodluck you noob!
I know its will be good clan like bananas.
wait wut??
goodluck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci