• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TheFallen | US Clan

Misphire

Tribute
Reaction score
  • Name: Christian
  • IGN: Cogu10MC
  • Skype Username: Cogu10
  • Wins/Games Played: 219/1551
  • Donor [Recommended]: None yet
  • Strengths and Weaknesses: My Strengths are the flint and steel and sword. My weakness is the Bow.
  • Why do you want to join TheFallen: I would like to join TheFallen because I am searching for a good Clan with good people to talk to and have fun with. Hopefully this clan will suit me best :D.
  • Tell us about yourself [Be Descriptive]: I am really awesome, I used to have iron donor, I used to be a youtuber but I quit because I thought I wasn't ready. I have a Razer Naga 2012 and a Razer Deathstalker, along with a 100+ FPS computer.

TheFallen

Tribute
Reaction score
  • Name: Christian
  • IGN: Cogu10MC
  • Skype Username: Cogu10
  • Wins/Games Played: 219/1551
  • Donor [Recommended]: None yet
  • Strengths and Weaknesses: My Strengths are the flint and steel and sword. My weakness is the Bow.
  • Why do you want to join TheFallen: I would like to join TheFallen because I am searching for a good Clan with good people to talk to and have fun with. Hopefully this clan will suit me best :D.
  • Tell us about yourself [Be Descriptive]: I am really awesome, I used to have iron donor, I used to be a youtuber but I quit because I thought I wasn't ready. I have a Razer Naga 2012 and a Razer Deathstalker, along with a 100+ FPS computer.
Trial

MrJuanetMC

Tribute
Reaction score
  • Name: Juan Andres Rodriguez
  • IGN: MrJuanet
  • Skype Username: MrJuanet
  • Wins/Games Played: 357/3482
  • Donor [Recommended]: Had iron donor like 2 days ago :,(
  • Strengths and Weaknesses: Strengths: Sword, Rod, Maybe FnS. Weakness: Bow, Teams of 3,4,etc and Hackers
  • Why do you want to join TheFallen: I want to join the clan because i think this is a very good clan and i'd love to be in it.
  • Tell us about yourself [Be Descriptive]: Im not the best but im decently skilled and i think i could help the clan. Also, i can be very mature when needed. I've been in clans like: #Victors and #Havon.

TheFallen

Tribute
Reaction score
  • Name: Juan Andres Rodriguez
  • IGN: MrJuanet
  • Skype Username: MrJuanet
  • Wins/Games Played: 357/3482
  • Donor [Recommended]: Had iron donor like 2 days ago :,(
  • Strengths and Weaknesses: Strengths: Sword, Rod, Maybe FnS. Weakness: Bow, Teams of 3,4,etc and Hackers
  • Why do you want to join TheFallen: I want to join the clan because i think this is a very good clan and i'd love to be in it.
  • Tell us about yourself [Be Descriptive]: Im not the best but im decently skilled and i think i could help the clan. Also, i can be very mature when needed. I've been in clans like: #Victors and #Havon.

Last edited:

ItsBarbo

Tribute
Reaction score
  • Name:Ignacio Barboza Rossi
  • IGN:Nacho_FTW
  • Skype Username:Nachobarborossi
  • Wins/Games Played:27/146
  • Donor [Recommended]:i'll probably buy diamond donor
  • Strengths and Weaknesses:Strenghts-Sword-Bow-Rod--Weaknesses-FnS-Hackers-Tems of 3-4 etc
  • Why do you want to join TheFallen:Because i think that it is a really good clan and i think i could help the clan to be better
  • Tell us about yourself [Be Descriptive]:I am a mature person but i could be funny when needed my friends say that i am funny person.I use to play in servers pvp so i am really skilled with the sword.My past clans:#Vitors-#Classified-#Serenity

TheFallen

Tribute
Reaction score
  • Name:Ignacio Barboza Rossi
  • IGN:Nacho_FTW
  • Skype Username:Nachobarborossi
  • Wins/Games Played:27/146
  • Donor [Recommended]:i'll probably buy diamond donor
  • Strengths and Weaknesses:Strenghts-Sword-Bow-Rod--Weaknesses-FnS-Hackers-Tems of 3-4 etc
  • Why do you want to join TheFallen:Because i think that it is a really good clan and i think i could help the clan to be better
  • Tell us about yourself [Be Descriptive]:I am a mature person but i could be funny when needed my friends say that i am funny person.I use to play in servers pvp so i am really skilled with the sword.My past clans:#Vitors-#Classified-#Serenity
Trial

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci