• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TheCrushAlliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeowGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
First name or nick name and IGN? Matthew, MeowGaming
Wins?47/205
Donor to the MCGamer Server? Platnium
Have TeamSpeak/Skype? yus, my skype is mlggamerz46
Mature level (1-10 - Must be mature, or first sign of immaturity will lead to the removal of your person):6.9 hehehe
Respect level (1-10 - Must obey and respect higher ranks):10
Do you have Microphone?yus
Recording Program?Fraps
Why do you wish to join this team?Because I loved your Youtube when you had it and BTW I think i have gotten better so yea.
How will you benefit this team?I can record those clan battles and if we lose I could show you all what we did wrong as a team

Screen Shot 2014-12-28 at 9.48.23 AM.png

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Clan is active again due to the Owner request.
If y0u ever wish to Disband it again, go with me or any other Staff member.

kaacanakci

Spectator
Reaction score
First name or nick name and IGN?ShesLame
Wins?50 on new 70 on my alt KaanC
Donor to the MCGamer Server?Yes Platinium
Have TeamSpeak/Skype?Both skype kaan5k you have me added ;D
Mature level (1-10 - Must be mature, or first sign of immaturity will lead to the removal of your person):9 i can go crazy sometimes but i keep the maturaty
Respect level (1-10 - Must obey and respect higher ranks): 10 i am very respecting
Do you have Microphone?yes BM-700
Recording Program?Mirillis Action NVIDIA ShadowPlay
Why do you wish to join this team?BC after my old clan fought with them i know your good
How will you benefit this team?I think i can be really good and jitter and you can try me out also i know so much teqnuqie areas

Reaction score
First name or nick name and IGN?ShesLame
Wins?50 on new 70 on my alt KaanC
Donor to the MCGamer Server?Yes Platinium
Have TeamSpeak/Skype?Both skype kaan5k you have me added ;D
Mature level (1-10 - Must be mature, or first sign of immaturity will lead to the removal of your person):9 i can go crazy sometimes but i keep the maturaty
Respect level (1-10 - Must obey and respect higher ranks): 10 i am very respecting
Do you have Microphone?yes BM-700
Recording Program?Mirillis Action NVIDIA ShadowPlay
Why do you wish to join this team?BC after my old clan fought with them i know your good
How will you benefit this team?I think i can be really good and jitter and you can try me out also i know so much teqnuqie areas
Denied: Did not meet requirements. Cannot add up two accounts for total wins. Apply again when one account has 100 wins and all other requirements are met. Thanks you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci