• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TheBigVillage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CamperYT

Tribute
Reaction score
Name Of Map: TheBigVillage
Lead Builder/Build Team Name: LEad Builder Xxcamper
Game Type: Survival Games
Description Of The Map: This map is basically about a big village it has alot of decorations in the houses.

Download the map here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2x2tq4wd96z9ff2/TheBigVillage!.zip
in the map we got some boats,ships houses many more stuff!
Video/ScreenShots: 2014-06-16_16.13.41.png 2014-06-16_16.08.48.png 2014-06-16_16.08.01.png 2014-06-16_16.13.18.png 2014-06-16_16.10.08.png 2014-06-16_16.24.43.png 2014-06-16_16.14.36.png
Cords Of Corn and Deathmatch Arena(SG and QQ ONLY) Cords of Corn X: -224 Y: 61 Z: -496
Cords Of Spawn Points(BattleGrounds ONLY)
Areas for Disasters (QQ ONLY)
Cords of spawn point (ZedChase ONLY):
Cords of finish point (ZedChase ONLY):
List of blocks which the pathway consists of (ZedChase ONLY):

I,{Lead Builder} of {Build Team Name, if applicable} agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

niek

Experienced
Reaction score
I really like the buildings but there is too much water. Also the desert part needs more block variation

Last edited:

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
I like the builds, other then that it's pretty bland tbh.

A

AlphaAussie

What the other guys said,
The build is amazing but not enough land and too much water xD
Otherwise amazing

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
Considering the tiny amount of work put into the map description, I would think that you didn't build the map. It is very similar to most other maps that have been ripped of PMC. Please make your description better, and TheBigVillage isn't a good map name imo :x

Map looks very good though.

Last edited:

CamperYT

Tribute
Reaction score
Considering the tiny amount of work put into the map description, I would think that you didn't build the map. It is very similar to most other maps that have been ripped of PMC. Please make your description better, and TheBigVillage isn't a good map name imo :x

Map looks very good though.
Lel i build the map but my english is soo bad i can't think lel

IronOre12

Platinum
Reaction score
Scott Moose GetRidaHim
Extreme Necro
TL?
4. Do not grave-dig/necropost: Posting on old threads that serve no purpose is unnecessary and gives people unneeded alerts.

• If a thread has gone one month without any new posts, it is considered old and posting on it will be considered necroposting.
  • If the thread is still relevant and important, necroposting on it is allowed.
  • If the thread has a new update, necroposting on it is allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci