• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheBandits. US Clan Now recruiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
...quick question if i apply and i get denied can i apply again? I dnt have enough wins yet... Ill try to get 2 100 by the end of may if i have time.but yea im only applying bcuz jefe said tht i shld cuz he said im good or something like that. He said he'll recomend me or something like tht cuz we teamed in a game and i was hopeing to get a jefe special backstab..but instead we had a fair fight at dmatch.

Edit. wait wat._. .....75 wins to get in i thought it was 120 ..i didnt notice tht ok... Um ill be apply soon

Captainrockon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
...quick question if i apply and i get denied can i apply again? I dnt have enough wins yet... Ill try to get 2 100 by the end of may if i have time.but yea im only applying bcuz jefe said tht i shld cuz he said im good or something like that. He said he'll recomend me or something like tht cuz we teamed in a game and i was hopeing to get a jefe special backstab..but instead we had a fair fight at dmatch.

Edit. wait wat._. .....75 wins to get in i thought it was 120 ..i didnt notice tht ok... Um ill be apply soon
Exceptions can be made for some people nut i bet u get those 2 wins and there is no posible way u will be decline.

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
Okay. The clan battle is at 12:00 Pm PST, the 25th. This is the Ip 24.115.160.253. (The IP was updated BTW)
Here is our roster.
Barcelonajay
Piranga
Catie
Pancake
Endthebean
salamancer
Jefeperro
captainrockon
Waterboy0004
Fatmumbah

Captainrockon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay. The clan battle is at 12:00 Pm PST, the 25th. This is the Ip 24.115.160.253. (The IP was updated BTW)
Here is our roster.
Barcelonajay
Piranga
Catie
Pancake
Endthebean
salamancer
Jefeperro
captainrockon
Waterboy0004
Fatmumbah
so its in 12 mins

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys this thread will be locked. I quit minecraft. Jefe is the new leader of the US #TheBandits. Bye guys. It has been fun playing with you and being your leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci