• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheBandits. US Clan Now recruiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catie1890

Survivor
Reaction score
1.You need 75+ wins (exceptions can be made for close friends and close to 75): 162

2.Have you teamed with any members on the clan before?: Catie knows me, Barcelona should know me as well.

3.Whats your US rank?: How do I check that?

4.Have you ever played with me before?: Umm. Read Number 2 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

5.Whats your IGN(In Game Name): Korrenian

7.Teamspeak(Optional so the clan can talk) Yah. I talk on Teamspeak

6.Why do you want to join? : Because I am looking for a skilled clan with cool people. IE you guys.
ACCEPTED! Rank: Bandit thanks for joining t#TheBandits xD

Catie1890

Survivor
Reaction score
Application:

1.You need 75+ wins (exceptions can be made for close friends and close to 75): 75

2.Have you teamed with any members on the clan before?: yes, a lot

3.Whats your US rank?:idk sry

4.Have you ever played with me before?:yes

5.Whats your IGN(In Game Name):Arched10

7.Teamspeak(Optional so the clan can talk)sry no

6.Why do you want to join? Because I know you (BarcelonaJay) is a great guy, and you are running a great clan

7.Age?:
13[/quote]
ACCEPTED! Rank: Trainer Thanks for joining #TheBandits

Catie1890

Survivor
Reaction score
um unique is disbanded i think were going to try to get one with armeggon or whatever it is

YoYoFrotto

Diamond
Reaction score
1.You need 75+ wins (exceptions can be made for close friends and close to 75): 160

2.Have you teamed with any members on the clan before?: Yes a lot with mental man and jefeperro and i have also teamed with endthebean once or twice

3.Whats your US rank?: 631 worldwide idk us

4.Have you ever played with me before?: I think once

5.Whats your IGN(In Game Name): yoyofrotto

7.Teamspeak(Optional so the clan can talk) Yes

6.Why do you want to join? Because this clan looks like it has skilled people in it and it might be a fun experince.

7.Age?: 12

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
1.You need 75+ wins (exceptions can be made for close friends and close to 75): 160

2.Have you teamed with any members on the clan before?: Yes a lot with mental man and jefeperro and i have also teamed with endthebean once or twice

3.Whats your US rank?: 631 worldwide idk us

4.Have you ever played with me before?: I think once

5.Whats your IGN(In Game Name): yoyofrotto

7.Teamspeak(Optional so the clan can talk) Yes

6.Why do you want to join? Because this clan looks like it has skilled people in it and it might be a fun experince.

7.Age?: 12
Accepted. Rank bandit. #TheBandits

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
Guys. Catie and I are trying to set up a clan battle for you guys. If you can make it reply to either Catie or me. We will set up a roster for the battle. If we dont have enough people we will have to cancel it. If you tell us that you can make it and back out the last couple of days we will kick you if you do it again. Im sorry but we need to be strict and we need to be able to have people show up. :p sorry if I sound mean... I will be setting up the roster with catie. Just say "Catie/Barcelona I will make it to this clan battle" Its that easy. After that you will be put on the roster. Then you just sit back and relax and we do the work. We get the other clan and server and we will give you guys the IP. You just show up and have fun! Ok thats it for todays "Jay" lecture... :p Bye! (Sorry if I sound mean, we just need some structure)

the_mentel_man

Survivor
Reaction score
Guys. Catie and I are trying to set up a clan battle for you guys. If you can make it reply to either Catie or me. We will set up a roster for the battle. If we dont have enough people we will have to cancel it. If you tell us that you can make it and back out the last couple of days we will kick you if you do it again. Im sorry but we need to be strict and we need to be able to have people show up. :p sorry if I sound mean... I will be setting up the roster with catie. Just say "Catie/Barcelona I will make it to this clan battle" Its that easy. After that you will be put on the roster. Then you just sit back and relax and we do the work. We get the other clan and server and we will give you guys the IP. You just show up and have fun! Ok thats it for todays "Jay" lecture... :p Bye! (Sorry if I sound mean, we just need some structure)
I can make if its past the 16th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci