• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheBandits. US Clan Now recruiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salamancer101

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, mainly our top players participate but if it is true that this will be held every month, then we will probably rotate players in and out of the rooster.

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
Idk, who said you aren't. This is the rooster.

Here is the Rooster for the May 4th battle. I was talking to Jefe and Aincrad and we picked who we would think would be the best for this battle do to it being our first battle and also doing research on the clan we are battling.

The server IP is : 174.34.212.22:25565
The time is 8:00 PM. Try to get their about 15 min before...
I need the roster to be their please.
We were there for about 30 minutes. We played a lot and practiced. I can say I improved and would like atleast the roster to try to practice with the clan on roblox over skype. So here is the roster.
Barcelonajay
Yoyofrotto
Jefeperro
Aincrad22
Maxlupus
Salamancer101
Korrenian
OMGjustin

Salamancer101

Platinum
Reaction score
Warning to the following clan members that need to leave all other clans or leave this one:
Spo15

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
Okay, Their has been a change in times. The clan battle is 4pm PST
Please tell me if you can make it.

Catie1890

Survivor
Reaction score
ik i am not close for a spot but if some of the planned people can't make i would be happy to fill in. I have something at 5:00 but i can make it.

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
Okay #Bandits. I didn't know the updated time and everything and do to that the battle is cancelled. The battle will be next weekend. We are still figuring out the time. At least that gives us more time to practice. Sorry about this mistake. #TheBandits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci