• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheBandits. US Clan Now recruiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
I was accepted as a trainer when i applied with 117 wins and now have 120 shouldn't i be a thieve? Sorry if i'm being pushy not meaning to thx.
Maybe, I will check, In the future just tell us if you need to be promoted k? :p

Confuzzled

Experienced
Reaction score
Application:

1.You need 120+ wins (exceptions can be made for close friends and close to 120): 217

2.Have you teamed with any members on the clan before?: Yes (JoshBillyJoe, Arched10, maybe some others I've forgotten)

3.Whats your US rank?: 400

4.Have you ever played with me before?: Yes

5.Whats your IGN(In Game Name): cadbane4321

7.Teamspeak(Optional so the clan can talk) No sorry :(

6.Why do you want to join? To have fun and help the Bandits be the best clan EVER

7.Age?: 13
Yes! We got Cadbane!

Catie1890

Survivor
Reaction score
If anyone ever says they have teamed with me they are lying....
I on'y team with #bandits.... everyone else is betrayed...
It is possible i teamed with him and died.... in which case i just dont remember playing with him.
lol i know for a fact he has betrayed me

Confuzzled

Experienced
Reaction score
I am so sorry to say I am leaving the clan :(.I have been accepted to a interview for the Rebels, which is the clan i have always wanted to be in so I am sorry! I will be a proud supporter of this clan if possible though!

Zrock

Diamond
Reaction score
I am so sorry for the in confusion but you did the same thing with your 1st win and your 100th win sooo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci