• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheBandits. US Clan Now recruiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vuzed

Survivor
Reaction score
1.You need 75+ wins (exceptions can be made for close friends and close to 75): 183

2.Have you teamed with any members on the clan before?: Yes but a long time ago.

3.Whats your US rank?: Dunno

4.Have you ever played with me before?: Yes

5.Whats your IGN(In Game Name): Vuzed

7.Teamspeak(Optional so the clan can talk): Yes

6.Why do you want to join? Why not?

7.Age?: 14

clementean1

Experienced
Reaction score
Erm guys pls do not kick me 4 inactiveness. If u don't see me online it's because I have a different time zone from u guys

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
CAN I BE ADDED TO THE ROSTER?! I have been in this clan for a week and a half and Im not on he roster.

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
Hello Bandits. We have been invited to a exclusive clan battle TOURNAMENT! :D The first battle will be the 4th of May. We will be picking the roster of 10 to play and represent our clan and hopefully win the first battle. It will be in a private server and it is all VERY organized. Jefe and I will be picking the roster. I personally cannot wait. Some of the other leaders involved were talking about naming the winner of the tournament the best clan of the MONTH...

We can do this Bandits. Lets Go! #TheBandits.

~Barca~

Zrock

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys know one showed up for the clan battle it does not matter cuz the other clan did not show up!!!!

clementean1

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello Bandits. We have been invited to a exclusive clan battle TOURNAMENT! :D The first battle will be the 4th of May. We will be picking the roster of 10 to play and represent our clan and hopefully win the first battle. It will be in a private server and it is all VERY organized. Jefe and I will be picking the roster. I personally cannot wait. Some of the other leaders involved were talking about naming the winner of the tournament the best clan of the MONTH...

We can do this Bandits. Lets Go! #TheBandits.

~Barca~
Yay! I'm not sure but I think that I will be chosen 4 the clan battle!:)

granteus2

Survivor
Reaction score
1.You need 75+ wins (exceptions can be made for close friends and close to 75): 115 Wins

2.Have you teamed with any members on the clan before?: Yes, Salamancer101

3.Whats your US rank?: Not entirely sure

4.Have you ever played with me before?: Yes, I've been in a couple games with you.

5.Whats your IGN(In Game Name): granteus2

7.Teamspeak(Optional so the clan can talk): Yes I have TS

6.Why do you want to join?: I've wanted to be part of a clan so I can team with good players and have a fun time.

7.Age?: 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci