• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheBandits. US Clan Now recruiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salamancer101

Platinum
Reaction score
I'll be there to :D oh and if you accuse jefe of hacking again I will dedicate all of my games against you to killing you :D Have a nice day

djmaster26

Spectator
Reaction score
1.You need 75+ wins (exceptions can be made for close friends and close to 75): 128 2.Have you teamed with any members on the clan before?:Yes 3.Whats your US rank?:900 4.Have you ever played with me before?:I have never played with you before 5.Whats your IGN(In Game Name):djmaster26 7.Teamspeak(Optional so the clan can talk): yes i do have Teamspeak 6.Why do you want to join?: I want to be part of a clan 7.Age?:14

Salamancer101

Platinum
Reaction score
Don't worry dj, i'm sure your app with be accepted. Barcelona and Catie just can access the thread right now.

Aincrad22

Tribute
Reaction score
Who can show up to our first training session?

It will be on Saturday the 13th all day. Look for anybody in the clan. Type #TheBandits and if any1 responds then battle eachother for 15-20 min. Every Saturday it will be hosted.
I should be able to make it. Look forward to playing with everyone.

Nick Beecher

Tribute
Reaction score

It will be on Saturday the 13th all day. Look for anybody in the clan. Type #TheBandits and if any1 responds then battle eachother for 15-20 min. Every Saturday it will be hosted.
Where will we meet up? A private or public server?

joshbillyjoe

Diamond
Reaction score
1.You need 75+ wins (exceptions can be made for close friends and close to 75): 123 wins

2.Have you teamed with any members on the clan before?: Yessir

3.Whats your US rank?: 967

4.Have you ever played with me before?: yes but not teamed

5.Whats your IGN(In Game Name): joshbillyjoe

7.Teamspeak(Optional so the clan can talk)l skype

6.Why do you want to join? because its a cool clan

7.Age?: 13

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of having cheerleaders.... what about calling them spectators.... or better yet pick pockets?

YoYoFrotto

Diamond
Reaction score

I can make it #TheBandits :DDDDDD

Confuzzled

Experienced
Reaction score

I will try to, what server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci