• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheAtomicUnderworld

Legendaryred1

Platinum
Reaction score
#TheAtomicUnderworld
Hey Guys Whats Up its xXStealth_LordXx here and I am wanting to recruit some decent MCSG players for #TheAtomicUnderworld. This is a new clan but already i have 12, yes 12 members in my clan and i am willing to let more people in. We have over 15 ranks people can achieve and they do have some pretty cool names.
#TheAtomicUnderworld is a proud AU MCSG clan with no neccesary strict rules cause we all want everyone to have fun but there are indeed a couple requirements :
1 - Have skype ( this is a definate )
2 - Win a game at least once ( so we know you can win xD)
3 - Recent activity ( so we dont think your dead xD )

K recruits once you have these requirements Add meh on skype saying that you wanna join the clan

Current Members:
xXStealth_LordXx {Owner}
KurusIV {Co-Leader}
FartinMartyn67 {Co-Owner}
trippa_snippa {Co-Owner}
SpiritGirl132 {Guardian}
Awsome66 {Platnium}
shock_wave911 {Diamond}
Cother1 {Diamond}
TJD1003 {GoldWeilder}
Robbie {Knight}
BlazinPr0{Knight}
Asthma_Pro{Fighter}

-Thank you...

Attachments

Last edited:

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
I recommend taking a look at other clan's threads and re-doing yours. Yours looks like a mess. (No offense :/ )

Legendaryred1

Platinum
Reaction score
I recommend taking a look at other clan's threads and re-doing yours. Yours looks like a mess. (No offense :/ )
Avesu thanks for the reply but may i ask you what I can improve on to make this more comfortable to you ?
-xXStealth_LordXx

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
Avesu thanks for the reply but may i ask you what I can improve on to make this more comfortable to you ?
-xXStealth_LordXx
Like a said, take a look at other threads. A title, labels, and the words centered would be a start. :D

Tiqle

Spectator
Reaction score
On behalf of #Aroze we challenge you to a 3v3 souls rules

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
Leader, decline. I recommend you get the clan organized before you engage in any clan battles. Also, as a leader, you have to be active on the thread, posting updates, updating the roster, etc.

Reaction score
on behalf of me i challenge your clan to a 1v3 clan battle. just for the lols xD

NickSwag13

Diamond
Reaction score
on behalf of #infamous we challenge you to a clan battle. Skype is NickSwag13

KurusIV

Spectator
Reaction score
on behalf of #infamous we challenge you to a clan battle. Skype is NickSwag13
Sorry On behalf of #TheAtomicUnderworld we decline, As our leader said we are an AU clan (learn to read) so we will not be accepting any US clan battles unless you are willing to play on AU servers for the duration of the clan battle.
-KurusIV Co-Owner

KurusIV

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello Tiqle you do not provide enough information, You should list your skype and you must be an AU clan or willing to have the cb take place on the AU servers.
KurusIV-Co-Owner

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci