• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The World Cup Discussion Thread!

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
Am I the only person here that thinks that last goal was amazing?

30 seconds left. Brink of elimination. A perfect cross from the leg of the best soccer player alive, directly to the cranium of Varela. Whooshing past Howard, into the back of the net. Crushing dreams across the US.

Also, don't call me biased. Of course I'm biases, but chances are, you are too! I'm looking forward to a US - Portugal match where half of the Portuguese defense isn't in the hospital.

Mark my words, Ronaldo will pull a North Korea '10 and crush Ghana.

Reaction score
That last goal Portugal scored on the US was heart wrenching. A good 5 minutes followed with the mindset:

Did that really just happen?
I know, I was just like "DID THIS JUST HAPPEN? DID THIS HAPPEN?", then like an idiot I am, I go out the window and yell "GOAAAAAAAAAAL!"

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I don't watch soccer. lel
To be honest I only watch the world cup :p and only the matchs form my country.
Thing is, at least you are not from a country where people see you as a weirdo for not being interested in a bunch of guys kicking a ball across a field :p (I dont mean to insult anyone who enjoys the sport! Thats just how I see it lol)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci