• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Wolves ┃ US ┃ CA

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
IGN: kevomatic
Amount of wins: 250 by tonight :p
Amount of games: 1000
PVP Strengths: Bow, F&S
PVP Weaknesses: Teams of three XD
Skype: (even thought i dont have skype clanmates can communicate to each other.) xxhomicidlexx
Do you go on often?: Everyday :)
Will you be dedicated to the clan?: Certainly
Do you love wolves: Yes!
Do you Love cats? No :mad:
Have you been banned before?: Yes :(
Favorite maps?: ValleySide, SG4, Moonbase9
Why do you want to be in this clan: SkillfulReptile is in it and Clans are fun :)
Rate your skill from 1-10: 7
Anything you want to add?: I also record and upload daily so if you guys want me to record any scrims/clan battles I would be happy to :)
Kevin <3

Aipom

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Dr_TayTay
Amount of wins: 157 on Dr_TayTay, 206 overall (Dr_TayTay Aipomy ChrisKrispy and shredderpv)
Amount of games: on all probably around 2100
PVP Strengths: Bows and FnS
PVP Weaknesses: fishing rod
Skype: (even thought i dont have skype clanmates can communicate to each other.) dr_taytay
Do you go on often?: I used to but have stopped playing as much recently a clan could make me more interested
Will you be dedicated to the clan?: yes
Do you love wolves: i love toeknee
Do you Love cats? somewhat
Have you been banned before?: no
Favorite maps?: Breeze Island and SolarFrost (old version)
Why do you want to be in this clan: I would like to come back to the MCSG ingame community and I think a nice group of fellas could really help me get back on my a game.
Rate your skill from 1-10: 6
Anything you want to add?: I really hope that I can be involved in this clan. It seems that you guys are nice funny young men and I would like to get to know all of you.

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
IGN: jacobcrocks/Nemints/M4rrz (didn't get the wins on M4rrz)
Amount of wins: 500
Amount of games: 3,290+
PVP Strengths: FNS, Sword, Rod, Bow, and taking out teams of 2-3
PVP Weaknesses: Hackers/Teams of 3+
Skype: (even thought i dont have skype clanmates can communicate to each other.) jacobcrocks
Do you go on often?:Everyday
Will you be dedicated to the clan?: Ofcourse
Do you love wolves: Yes.
Do you Love cats? Ofcourse.
Have you been banned before?: Once for saying "I don't like onesies" in the chat
Favorite maps?: SG4, Valleyside, TSG2 and SG Highway
Why do you want to be in this clan: Because a lot of cool people are in it, and I'd love to be a part of a newer clan so I can know the experience from the start :D
Rate your skill from 1-10: 8/10
Anything you want to add?: I know/am friends with quite a bit of people in this clan and I'd just love to have a part in the clan. I see this clan going places and would love to be a part of the family that is The Wolves.

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
Amount of wins: 157 on Dr_TayTay, 206 overall (Dr_TayTay Aipomy ChrisKrispy and shredderpv)
Skype: (even thought i dont have skype clanmates can communicate to each other.) dr_taytay
Do you go on often?: I used to but have stopped playing as much recently a clan could make me more interested
Why do you want to be in this clan: I would like to come back to the MCSG ingame community and I think a nice group of fellas could really help me get back on my a game.
Anything you want to add?: I really hope that I can be involved in this clan. It seems that you guys are nice funny young men and I would like to get to know all of you.
Skype: (even thought i dont have skype clanmates can communicate to each other.) jacobcrocks
Have you been banned before?: Once for saying "I don't like onesies" in the chat
Why do you want to be in this clan: Because a lot of cool people are in it, and I'd love to be a part of a newer clan so I can know the experience from the start :D
Anything you want to add?: I know/am friends with quite a bit of people in this clan and I'd just love to have a part in the clan. I see this clan going places and would love to be a part of the family that is The Wolves.
Yes.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Accepted as Sentinel.
Accepted as Delta.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
IGN: YinMC, RandomDude237
Amount of wins: 42
Amount of games: 1210
PVP Strengths: F&S
PVP Weaknesses: Luck
Skype: (even thought i dont have skype clanmates can communicate to each other.) Yin.MC
Do you go on often?: Yes
Will you be dedicated to the clan?: Si!
Do you love wolves: Sure
Do you Love cats? The most adorable thing
Have you been banned before? nah dood
Favorite maps? Fortune Island (Don't remove this map plz.)
Why do you want to be in this clan: cuz yolo sweg
Rate your skill from 1-10: 1
List your skills: F&S, bow spam
List your weaknesses: hax0rs, tams.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci