• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The wildmen a team who hates teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildman26

Tribute
Reaction score
Hi guys we are the wildmen a team that is created purely for filming and TO BRING DOWN TEAMS! I am the leader lordgrylls and my teammates are dav1ds0n98 and jet210, I have also teamed with overloader and hard drive ice. WANT TO JOIN? then comment on our YouTube channel, wildman gaming. And make yourself known.
Warning we only play on Australian servers.

wildman26

Tribute
Reaction score
we simply team up to take down other teams because we have vendettas against certain teams that always appear and we dislike this as it ruins the gameplay

wildman26

Tribute
Reaction score
and i only team with people who ask me and/or people i know personally and/ or a chap i offended by mistake and i apologised

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So you get asked to be a team, so you can take down another teams which ask eachother to be in a team? Ummm.... >.>

wildman26

Tribute
Reaction score
I TEAM UP WITH SOME MATES AND KILL TEAMS PURPOSEFULY sorry about caps

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Show the staff a magic plug-in that completely blocks hacked clients and we'll stop teaming, as that's the only reason I (and many others) team up in games.

wildman26

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok I'm giving this one more crack and then I'll just change it to a normal team. My friends and I form a team we then signal out the other teams and hunt them down we have a particular rivalry with a group we call the power rangers as they all have power rangers skins. We then after we finish them off split up dividing the loot (or we might try and win together) (only happens occasionally) we do keep talking to eachother though and wether face off at the end to decide the winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci