• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The whole community In a thread + ways to fix it.

Reaction score
The Community in one thread

trollers
The forums are filled with trollers and alt accounts. All they are doing are is commenting llama or camel, And then making random threads, When it started it was funny but now everyone is doing it, it has become boring and they sometimes do commit some crimes (forum crimes)
The way we can stop this is, either ban them or a mod keeps high alert on them.
Members please contact the staff if they harass you. Ignore them because at the end of the day they are wasting their times on the internet while you could be having fun!
The Threads
SG discussion is rarely used, I remember when that used to be the main. Back in the past some good threads came up. But the forums are dead of discussions right now. So many clan threads are being posted and My guess is 50% aren't even used also their are a few in their own language, My idea is to have different sections, ones that are not accepting applications, ones that are in a different language and ones that are new and are accepting applications, also there are good people on the forums but they are disappearing quickly. The way to fix this is to get more debatable topics.

The nice awesome people
These are the people that are the best people in the community, Write good posts, don't hack and are nice to people (most of the time) Everyday a person that is nice is leaving the community because the harassers and trollers are pissing them off. The trollers are stopping those nice people from coming in. They are being held back and their motivation is losing its way.

Harassers
As much as the the staff say ignore them, we can't they get the best of us. They say l2p, gg12/gg10, g3t r3kt m9. The way we can stop them are reporting them to the staff/report abuse. Also MCG developers can block the message. Remember there are mods that can help you, You can't hide because they are everywhere in real life, social media you name it. Harassers have to be ignored. Harassers are on facebook twitter or any other type of social media.
Hackers
They hack, they deny and then they get banned. These people are one of the worst people in the community and suck. They really do suck and a lot of people get mad and say rude stuff and get banned. If you can report them. If you can't record poke someone on TS. If you don't have TS then you can poke them in the hub, If that doesn't go through poke someone that is on the forums. Also if you can't find any of that you can find a person that can record :) Also please show up on the AU and EU clean-sweep held every week and it is on ts. Developers are finding a way to fix this but remember unless mojang does something hackers can't go away 100%. MCG are developing it slowly, Be calm and get through this period.
In the end no one is perfect but it doesn't mean harass people. Trolling has a line and some people have crashed it.

Last edited:

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Staff have never said to ignore people who abuse or harass you; however, saying 'l2p, r3kt, etc.' isn't harassment. Harassment or abuse is something that is normally repetitive (not always), and makes the victim feel bad about themselves. Trash talking is different. It's almost like someone saying it after a basketball game. Yes, it is a little uncalled for and unsportsmanlike, but will it break your day and would they get an severe repercussions?

Anyways, I agree with most of this thread. Don't feed into the trollers, and report them to staff. :)

RichyCrafter

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree with most of the thread, but staff never ignore people who are not kind on the server/TS/forums, we make sure they are dealt with believe me, Otherwise good thread :D.

bbs22201

Platinum
Reaction score
Nirmit keep trying. Hopefully one day the staff will actually realize how bad the community one day and maybe they will add "ez" to the filter and make it mutable. But takes to much work so prob not :/. Also people who are saying report the people saying "ez" it's not going to do anything. I asked 3 mods from teamspeak (even a mod of the month) one day to help me with a troller. Surprising all joined but within 5 secs of joining they all left not surprised though. People even say its not punishable

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci