• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

THE WASSABIANS [US RECRUITING]

Catie1890

Survivor
Reaction score
Application:
IGN:Catie1890
WINS:28
Nickname(what you want to be called]:Catie
How Much do you wanna be on this team?:SO SO SO SO BAD!!!!!! I like just regular teaming and all but i really want to be in a clan!!!!
Skype(PM me if you dont wanna say it): Uh don't have So so sorry Ps: if someone tells me how to get TS then i will
What rank do you want?: I don't care any rank is fine but i would like member
Are you on another clan?: no :(
What is your favorite word?: CANDY

Caleb Mann

Platinum
Reaction score
Dude I can give u the link for TS Catie, If u tell me if ur on 32 bit or 64 bit comp.

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
Application:
IGN:Catie1890
WINS:28
Nickname(what you want to be called]:Catie
How Much do you wanna be on this team?:SO SO SO SO BAD!!!!!! I like just regular teaming and all but i really want to be in a clan!!!!
Skype(PM me if you dont wanna say it): Uh don't have So so sorry Ps: if someone tells me how to get TS then i will
What rank do you want?: I don't care any rank is fine but i would like member
Are you on another clan?: no :(
What is your favorite word?: CANDY
ACCEPTED RANK: RECRUIT

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
Application:
IGN: Kameronl109
WINS:190 or something like that
Nickname(what you want to be called]: I go by almost any version of my user name.
How Much do you wanna be on this team?: Id like to be on it, I am in another clan but you already accepted 1 member from the clan.
Skype(PM me if you dont wanna say it): dont have........may get 1 though, parents won't allow it i could bet.
What rank do you want?: VIP (I know im not yet 200 wins, but its only a matter of time.)
Are you on another clan?:yes, #EliteSquad, I doubt we would ever rival this clan though.
What is your favorite word?: what? (that is my favorite word........seriously)
I hope I can be accepted despite the skype and another team thing. If not I completely understand. Im going to be truthful about this, my first loyalty will be to #EliteSquad for now. Although, you know how clans work, One can rise to the top while others die in ruins. :D

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
Application:
IGN: Kameronl109
WINS:190 or something like that
Nickname(what you want to be called]: I go by almost any version of my user name.
How Much do you wanna be on this team?: Id like to be on it, I am in another clan but you already accepted 1 member from the clan.
Skype(PM me if you dont wanna say it): dont have........may get 1 though, parents won't allow it i could bet.
What rank do you want?: VIP (I know im not yet 200 wins, but its only a matter of time.)
Are you on another clan?:yes, #EliteSquad, I doubt we would ever rival this clan though.
What is your favorite word?: what? (that is my favorite word........seriously)
I hope I can be accepted despite the skype and another team thing. If not I completely understand. Im going to be truthful about this, my first loyalty will be to #EliteSquad for now. Although, you know how clans work, One can rise to the top while others die in ruins. :D
Accepted :) rank VIP

Katz4Sale

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey Gamer, its Katz. I was talking to Kevin and he was telling me about this team. I would love to be an admin and a part of this awesome team. Us fellow clan members shall be the best MCSG team in history!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci