• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Truth

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
18. Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?: Ceroria, I find his content quite enjoyable and original even with his monthly uploads.

GG :3

HomeGoods

Career
Reaction score
Your 14, you're expected to make mistakes, the only thing that matters is if you can admit to them and get past them. Glad to be in your favourite staff member list c:
As the same age, I agree. We all make mistakes, as long as we get passed them, we're all good

Like Bob Ross once said:
"No accidents just happy little mistakes."

Phillip

Platinum
Reaction score
Who even cares about hacks
99% of mcsg seem to do it anyway. c:
To be honest, I almost bet that 10% of hackers find it annoying to get hacked on. It's quite ironic to think about really. I just can't wait for the new anti-cheat to be up and running! The Ghost Clients will be almost non-existent then! :D

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
QQ FOREVERRRRRR
I wish I could say I was surprised by this confession but I'm really not

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
:( Still think you are the best. We played some many games on ts still awesome memories.

bad2020

Experienced
Reaction score
Well. I already knew most of this about you! And as for that math incident, I think we have all fell asleep in math class before. When I fell asleep in English for silent reading the teacher sent me to the nurse. Be glad your school doesn't drug test every kid who falls asleep in class... that was embarrassing for me. After all the great conversations we have had and all the times you insulted me I believe we became pretty good friends. Thanks for the tag! *cough cough* Just kidding!
We all make mistakes, and I hope you learned your lesson.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci