• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Truth behind me

Smaqed

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Today I am going to officially be quitting minecraft in general. The reason behind this is that now I am in Grade 9, I have to put all my time into my assignments, studying for tests/quizzes, and completing homework. To some of you all that doesn't matter to you but it does to me. I am going to share with you today my story. How it started, and how it's gonna end. Let's start from the beginning.

As most of you do not know, I had an irl friend show me Minecraft. He convinced me that it was a really cool game and that I should try it out. My friend let me use his account as I did not have my own. This account is called XxEagleEyexX. After about a week of breaking and placing blocks in single player mode, I had another irl friend being up the game at school. He told me that there is more to minecraft then just single player. I then went over to his house and he showed me the server MCSG.(Yes, I am a v1 player) I watched him play a few rounds and it looked tons of fun. So I went home and gave it a try. I got hooked instantly. Everyday after school I would come home, jump on the computer and play MCSG. The friend who showed me MCSG was AlexDaCatTamer. Sadly, my friend who let me use his account had moved to a new school and we slowly sifted apart. After about a week of not seeing each other, he had changed the password to the account. I now had no account to play the game that I am hooked too. What did I do? I asked my Aunt if she would be able to buy me a new account. Since she is awesome, she said yes. Now this new account was called EpicPotato773. This account was where I actually started to get good at this game. I then met my first ever friend on Minecraft. Awez_The_Gamer3. He is the one who introduced me to skype. Av, I hope you know that I won't forget you. I thenade a lot of friends in the MCSG community, started to join Clans and Teams, but that all came to a stop. After me being an idiot, I got permbanned. Yes, I am a permbanned player. I then asked my
Aunt again if she would buy me a new account. The answer was yes. I then had called my account Smaqed. I have now given away all of my accounts to friends who have made a mark in my heart and memory. I am most likely not coming back so I would like to recognize those people who have made my time in this community enjoyable.

AlexDaCatTamer - Thanks for showing me this wonderful server.

Awez_The_Gamer3 - Thanks for showing me how to be good, and make friends off of this game.

jspwn - My second friend, I will miss you buddy, even though you probably won't read this as you have also quit the game.

Zarmax5 - Jared, Thank you for showing me how important school is. Even though we don't talk anymore, I hope you'll remember me in a positive way.

Striker5351 - Thanks for giving me someone to play with. You're a cool dude.

googlyteddybear - You already know, your one of my best friends from this game today. Thanks for making me laugh and motivating me.

Drake - My big bro <3 You're the one who showed me my legendary bow and sword skills. TY

bbs2201 - Even though I have only known you for a short period of time, I feel like you and I are brothers. I'll miss you bro.

There are many others that I can't think of ATM so yea. That's my story. Pce out

~Cbristian/EpicPotato773/Smaqed

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Your profile picture looks very familiar mmm

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Today I am going to officially be quitting minecraft in general. The reason behind this is that now I am in Grade 9, I have to put all my time into my assignments, studying for tests/quizzes, and completing homework. To some of you all that doesn't matter to you but it does to me. I am going to share with you today my story. How it started, and how it's gonna end. Let's start from the beginning.

As most of you do not know, I had an irl friend show me Minecraft. He convinced me that it was a really cool game and that I should try it out. My friend let me use his account as I did not have my own. This account is called XxEagleEyexX. After about a week of breaking and placing blocks in single player mode, I had another irl friend being up the game at school. He told me that there is more to minecraft then just single player. I then went over to his house and he showed me the server MCSG.(Yes, I am a v1 player) I watched him play a few rounds and it looked tons of fun. So I went home and gave it a try. I got hooked instantly. Everyday after school I would come home, jump on the computer and play MCSG. The friend who showed me MCSG was AlexDaCatTamer. Sadly, my friend who let me use his account had moved to a new school and we slowly sifted apart. After about a week of not seeing each other, he had changed the password to the account. I now had no account to play the game that I am hooked too. What did I do? I asked my Aunt if she would be able to buy me a new account. Since she is awesome, she said yes. Now this new account was called EpicPotato773. This account was where I actually started to get good at this game. I then met my first ever friend on Minecraft. Awez_The_Gamer3. He is the one who introduced me to skype. Av, I hope you know that I won't forget you. I thenade a lot of friends in the MCSG community, started to join Clans and Teams, but that all came to a stop. After me being an idiot, I got permbanned. Yes, I am a permbanned player. I then asked my
Aunt again if she would buy me a new account. The answer was yes. I then had called my account Smaqed. I have now given away all of my accounts to friends who have made a mark in my heart and memory. I am most likely not coming back so I would like to recognize those people who have made my time in this community enjoyable.

AlexDaCatTamer - Thanks for showing me this wonderful server.

Awez_The_Gamer3 - Thanks for showing me how to be good, and make friends off of this game.

jspwn - My second friend, I will miss you buddy, even though you probably won't read this as you have also quit the game.

Zarmax5 - Jared, Thank you for showing me how important school is. Even though we don't talk anymore, I hope you'll remember me in a positive way.

Striker5351 - Thanks for giving me someone to play with. You're a cool dude.

googlyteddybear - You already know, your one of my best friends from this game today. Thanks for making me laugh and motivating me.

Drake - My big bro <3 You're the one who showed me my legendary bow and sword skills. TY

bbs2201 - Even though I have only known you for a short period of time, I feel like you and I are brothers. I'll miss you bro.

There are many others that I can't think of ATM so yea. That's my story. Pce out

~Cbristian/EpicPotato773/Smaqed
Little randy didn't mention me

John Howard

Survivor
Reaction score
This is poorly written, and needs further development. Have fun in grade 9!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci