• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Trickster Games (Snoopy1500)

Do you like this map?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters

snoopy1500

Spectator
Reaction score
Right now we are working on version 2.0 of this map planned changes are:
-Snow Biome Revamp
-Jungle Biome Revamp
-Building Redesign
-Volcano Redesign
-Mine Redesign
-Pirate Ship Redesign
-More Traps
-???
-Profit

Rules of The Trickster Games:
Only one player can win The Trickster Games.
You can not break any blocks, except for leaves, mushrooms, tall grass, and vines.
Your inventory must be empty before you start the game.

Builders and makers of this map:
Snoopy1500 http://www.youtube.com/1drstrangelove
Bluffamuchuck http://www.youtube.com/bluffamuchuck
N3M3S1S_1337
Flunkers13

The map has a 500 block radius, and it can withstand 24 players max. The trickster games is a map that is full of tricky suprises that will force every player to think before they preform. Each area of the map was put together to have both great advantages and great drawbacks as well. So have fun and be careful out there because there is no telling what you may find.

Map Trailer:
Watch on Youtube
to help User count views correctly.

Pictures V 1.1:

The map has traps that range from painfully simple to excruciatingly difficult.

There are many hidden areas that are waiting for you to find.

Everything is hidden in a normal landscape.

Meticulously terraformed environment for the best fighting experience.

Hidden secrets to bring your enemy to their doom.

Deadly puzzles.

Hotspots that everybody will go to.
Map Download V 1.1:
http://www.mediafire.com/?duomljzhtfual7v

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't see anything that... "wow's me". It looks like a lot of it is regular terrain and none of the buildings jump out or are particularly detailed.

bluffamuchuck

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't see anything that... "wow's me". It looks like a lot of it is regular terrain and none of the buildings jump out or are particularly detailed.
Yes, I do agree about the buildings, but we edited each biome to have more features (like trees on mountains and denser jungles) and to have many deadly places (steep mountain cutoffs). Another thing to note is we made it more visually pleasing by getting rid of all stone in the mountains just so it looks cleaner.

snoopy1500

Spectator
Reaction score
Well for one, the video and the images don't show everything in the map.

bluffamuchuck

Spectator
Reaction score
But thanks for the Feedback.
Next time we get together we need to change up the jungle and the snow biome a bit. They are un-impressive and most of the content is in the mountain. This week ill work on something to show you over the weekend.

bluffamuchuck

Spectator
Reaction score
Right now I'm changing the snow biome i decided to remove all the snow and replace the grass with snow blocks. im also adding some snow micro blocks (100% vanilla) to make it look snazzy.

bluffamuchuck

Spectator
Reaction score
Just a sneak peek at how the snow biome will look in version 2.0 of the map.

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes, I do agree about the buildings, but we edited each biome to have more features (like trees on mountains and denser jungles) and to have many deadly places (steep mountain cutoffs). Another thing to note is we made it more visually pleasing by getting rid of all stone in the mountains just so it looks cleaner.
Honestly, with no stone in the huge cliff side, it looks really off. It seems too artificial with no stone showing at all.

bluffamuchuck

Spectator
Reaction score
Honestly, with no stone in the huge cliff side, it looks really off. It seems too artificial with no stone showing at all.
See my goal with terra-forming is to get rid of all the impurities in the world to provide a very smooth environment. (as you can see with my sneak peek of version 2)

snoopy1500

Spectator
Reaction score
With the snow biome getting revamped, I decided to edit a very crappy build of mine. It was a mine/cave that looked not so good, but now I made it look EPIC. I am adding a mine system going under most of the map and I am very excited about this project.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci