• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? wert9999 / cortsar
Age? 13, but I sound like a 2 year old girl
Wins? 245 + 9 (Haven't been playing competitively lately, usually just do random stuff with my past clan/friends)
Do you have a microphone? Yus indeed!
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Both
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) imwert9999
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? Happyhose, OuchTheSchauzer (Like once), Johan1555, XxDA_MAKERxX, Iancool, Angryjukebox, Resistantcorn12, and TehSteelFlexer.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? A week? Probably 7/10, but during weekends 9.5/10
What clans have you been in previously? Hurricanes (disbanded), United (disbanded), and Sovereign/Audacity* (disbanded)
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Taking advantage of my rod when I get a hit, quick reactions, teamwork, and not raging.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Hmm, either talking to people teamspeak for the first time or being in the Hell Games.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? They're not bad... I just prefer pigs:

*I know there was pretty tough tension and unfriendly rivalry between these clans, but I can assure you that I didn't take apart of this AT ALL, I actually tried to convince them to have a friendly scrimmage with you guys almost every time we did.

Happyhose

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? wert9999 / cortsar
Age? 13, but I sound like a 2 year old girl
Wins? 245 + 9 (Haven't been playing competitively lately, usually just do random stuff with my past clan/friends)
Do you have a microphone? Yus indeed!
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Both
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) imwert9999
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? Happyhose, OuchTheSchauzer (Like once), Johan1555, XxDA_MAKERxX, Iancool, Angryjukebox, Resistantcorn12, and TehSteelFlexer.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? A week? Probably 7/10, but during weekends 9.5/10
What clans have you been in previously? Hurricanes (disbanded), United (disbanded), and Sovereign/Audacity* (disbanded)
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Taking advantage of my rod when I get a hit, quick reactions, teamwork, and not raging.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Hmm, either talking to people teamspeak for the first time or being in the Hell Games.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? They're not bad... I just prefer pigs:

*I know there was pretty tough tension and unfriendly rivalry between these clans, but I can assure you that I didn't take apart of this AT ALL, I actually tried to convince them to have a friendly scrimmage with you guys almost every time we did.
Application Accepted! Please be active on the teamspeak for a week and your interview will be held at the end of that time period.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I just wanted to thank zeno and everyone else for my great time in the Titans. I appreciate all of you guys and wish you the best of luck. I just didn't fit in, that's ok. Despite the differences and my rage quit (xD) I hope I can still remain friends with all of you. Thanks! Oh, and cheerleader now. :p

degruch9910

Survivor
Reaction score
Application:
Minecraft Username?degruch9910
Age?14
Wins?412
Do you have a microphone?yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?yes
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it)taylor,degruchy
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers?I used to team with screwyougumby a long time ago.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan?5 days because i have a broken ankle.
What clans have you been in previously?Elite in organization and Element
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses?pvp strengths: fishing rod, 180 fishing rod, bow, 18o bow, running, f and s, and teams of 2 pvp weeknesses: water fights
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG?getting my first win it took me 1000 games to get it
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES?yes
EDIT:Ty blazerboy

Last edited:

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Rec
Application:
Minecraft Username?degruch9910
Age?14
Wins?412
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?yes
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it)taylor,degruchy
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers?I used to team with screwyougumby a long time ago.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan?5 days because i have a broken ankle.
What clans have you been in previously?Elite in organization and Element
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses?pvp strengths: fishing rod, 180 fishing rod, bow, 18o bow, running, f and s, and teams of 2 pvp weeknesses: water fights
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG?getting my first win it took me 1000 games to get it
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES?yes
Recommended, chill guy

yzpA

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? Apzy/SwapJ
Age? 13
Wins? 479
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yes
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) SwapJ_MCSG
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? No
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? 12-24 hours (no life)
What clans have you been in previously? Forgotten
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? FishingRod and Tams of 4
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Finding Cool Alt Names
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Yus :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members