• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? fatmannumbah8
Age? 13
Wins? 235+
Do you have a microphone? Yes.
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Both
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) I'll PM you if I get accepted
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? I've teamed with you once, and none woth Prosaur, and a lot with ScrewYouGumby2 when he played ca.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? Depends if I'm busy or not.
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Strengths, Dodging fns, fns, bow, next level strats. Weakness; Hax0rs, lag, lava parkour to enchant my sword oon Breeze.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? First win...
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Well considering I own one.......

koala__bear

Tribute
Reaction score
I would like to apologize to the community for anything I may or may have not said in the past and if I get a bad reputation for my past actions please put that behind you it was immature and mean, so if you are going to accept/deny me because my past actions please don't. I have changed ~Peoplelive

TheYahcookie

Career
Reaction score
I would like to apologize to the community for anything I may or may have not said in the past and if I get a bad reputation for my past actions please put that behind you it was immature and mean, so if you are going to accept/deny me because my past actions please don't. I have changed ~Peoplelive
One wouldn't be able to change in the time of you writing this

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
We need more comedians in the community.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
You spam this thread, and then write a piece about how you've changed?

Oh, the irony.

ImProsaur

Tribute
Reaction score
Application:
Minecraft Username? Peoplelive / koala__bear
Age? 14 in 2 weeks
Wins? 372+
Do you have a microphone? Yes turtle beaches
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) peoplelivehq
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? Gumby like 10 times but that's it
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? 2-5 hours a day
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? FNS+ water fights weaknesses are hackers 3+ teams
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? My greatest challenge was taking on a team of 5 players which I succeeded and I was very proud of myself.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Yus I do
Denied. We feel that you would not fit in well with the clan.
Minecraft Username? fatmannumbah8
Age? 13
Wins? 235+
Do you have a microphone? Yes.
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) I'll PM you if I get accepted
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? I've teamed with you once, and none woth Prosaur, and a lot with ScrewYouGumby2 when he played ca.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? Depends if I'm busy or not.
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Strengths, Dodging fns, fns, bow, next level strats. Weakness; Hax0rs, lag, lava parkour to enchant my sword oon Breeze.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? First win...
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Well considering I own one.......
Denied. We do not feel you would fit in well with the clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci