• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
bev, bacon, and robot were best trio then fuzzy wasn't good enought for Primeval, then he finally got in,we were united, then i quit mc, them bacon and bev went titians, then i come back 4 2 days then quit 4 pokemon, then comeback to be reunite with bev, and bacon then made FLAME WARS. THE END I FORGOT THE COMMAS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I Remember that... I tried to get fuzzy pro and you too join primeval you made me depressed on how primeval was never going to be the same then I got toxic to rejoin titans and... Lol I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? Apzy
Age? 13
Wins? Over 1000 with alts.
Do you have a microphone? Yeh
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yeh
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) You got it ;)
How often have you teamed with members of the clan? Alot
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? 6-12 hours a day...
What clans have you been in previously? Forgotten, Titans, Republic, Rebels, and Trivium
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Strengths: Rod, Bow, FnS, Combos, and Dodging FnS. Weakness: Hackers, Water fights, and Teams or 4+
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? I really don't know... :/
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? YESH!
accept.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
sorry for not being on ever, i know you guys care about my absense on the ts so i will make up an excuse for you.

i was at my grandmas which has terrible internet, and as i was connecting to the teamspeak, ready to speak to you guys on new clan battle tactics and i also found this pretty good route and soul's secret, a hurricane started randomly, it was pretty random. all i could tell is that it was prettty random at the time. so this very random hurricane swept to my irl friend and then he found out my secrets and brainwashed me and made me forget everything, including the teamspeak ip!! (most important thing!!) i also forgot my address, moms name, moms existance, family, and dog, but who cares about that, I FORGOT THE TS IP!!!. so then i went ahead and went ahead and went ahead and went ahead and went ahead and went ahead and went ahead and fought through the forgetfullness until i remembr the ip! then i say i will come on! i get ready and the same thing will happen!!! it been happening for weeks :( im very sorry will come on soon!

Kipzy

Survivor
Reaction score
sorry for not being on ever, i know you guys care about my absense on the ts so i will make up an excuse for you.

i was at my grandmas which has terrible internet, and as i was connecting to the teamspeak, ready to speak to you guys on new clan battle tactics and i also found this pretty good route and soul's secret, a hurricane started randomly, it was pretty random. all i could tell is that it was prettty random at the time. so this very random hurricane swept to my irl friend and then he found out my secrets and brainwashed me and made me forget everything, including the teamspeak ip!! (most important thing!!) i also forgot my address, moms name, moms existance, family, and dog, but who cares about that, I FORGOT THE TS IP!!!. so then i went ahead and went ahead and went ahead and went ahead and went ahead and went ahead and went ahead and fought through the forgetfullness until i remembr the ip! then i say i will come on! i get ready and the same thing will happen!!! it been happening for weeks :( im very sorry will come on soon!
I thought randy's were the only one's to apologize when they couldnt be on hahahaha

Butterballer

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? Butterballer
Age? 14
Wins? 701
Do you have a microphone? Yes, Turtle Beach X12
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Both
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) You has it bby <3
How often have you teamed with members of the clan? A lot.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? Everyday, after school.
What clans have you been in previously? Titans (v1), Ascension, Insanity, and Rebels
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? I'm good at the watr fites, and decent at the strafin, I'm bad at the fir spam, and temers.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Picking between the two clan I love. I cri.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Yes, duh.

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Age? 14
Wins? 701
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? Everyday, after school.
What clans have you been in previously? Titans (v1), Ascension, Insanity, and Rebels
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? I'm good at the watr fites, and decent at the strafin, I'm bad at the fir spam, and temers.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Picking between the two clan I love. I cri.
Accept

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Age? 14
Wins? 701
ily booter.
Accept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci