• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gipp

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? GipperGaming. My alternate account of which I'm considering switching to is Kibitiz.
What region are you applying for? I am applying for the U.S. region.
Age? I am currently 14 years of age. I am turning 15 on June second.
Wins? I have 560 wins on GipperGaming and adding all of my wins on alternate accounts my total would amount to over 600. Also, if it means anything, I have 500 wins on Hive.
Do you have a microphone? Yes, I have a Blue Yeti.
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? I have both.
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) gipperpwns
How often have you teamed with members of the clan? I frequently play with Butter, Fuzzy, and Chris. I have not played with any of the other members as much, although I have experience playing with all of them.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? I consider myself a very active player. I can not give a direct answer to this question considering my schedule changes and I do not time my activity.
What clans have you been in previously? I have been in EU Forgotten, US Forgotten, and Rebels.
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? I consider myself a very good runner, and terrible at water fights.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Being in a channel alone with ChrisComedies for more than five minutes.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES?

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
can't forget my bae's <3

Application:
Minecraft Username? Orym, blue_heron, tomersch
What region are you applying for? 'murica
Age? catorce
Wins? 700+ over all accounts
Do you have a microphone? Mhmmm
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yep
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) you guys have it :)
How often have you teamed with members of the clan? Lots of times :D
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? Seeing as it just re-banded, none :p But in the previous Titans I was rather active on the TS :)
What clans have you been in previously? Rebels, Titans, Bombers, Ascension
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? I've always been very strong with the sword, however my weakness likes in tending to play way to offensively and overusing secondaries.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? To take my entire identity as tomersch and put it to a new account, BlueHeron. I still haven't gained that in-game strenght that the name tomersch brought like it did in v1, but I've done so much more on new accounts to surpass my prior glory.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES?YEAAHHHH BUDDDAY!!

<3

ITsMeTYL3R

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? GipperGaming. My alternate account of which I'm considering switching to is Kibitiz.
What region are you applying for? I am applying for the U.S. region.
Age? I am currently 14 years of age.
Wins? I have 560 wins on GipperGaming and adding all of my wins on alternate accounts my total would amount to over 600. Also, if it means anything, I have 500 wins on Hive.
Do you have a microphone? Yes, I have a Blue Yeti.
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? I have both.
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) gipperpwns
How often have you teamed with members of the clan? I frequently play with Butter, Fuzzy, and Chris. I have played with Justl and Zeno but not too often.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? I consider myself a very active player. I can not give a direct answer to this question considering my schedule changes and I do not time my activity.
What clans have you been in previously? I have been in EU Forgotten, US Forgotten, and Rebels.
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? I consider myself a very good runner, and terrible at water fights.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Being in a channel alone with ChrisComedies for more than five minutes.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES?
i dnt think u had enuf puppez

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? Scswag
What region are you applying for? Us
Age? 14
Wins? 950
Do you have a microphone? Ya
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Ya
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) u have
How often have you teamed with members of the clan? Lots
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? Lots
What clans have you been in previously? Prim titans ascension
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Bow and choke point gud
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Titans disbanding
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Meh

Reactions: Hks

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread xDD

Good luck with the reopening of the clan :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci