• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? SniperSnakez/maxiscool24
What region are you applying for? I am applying for the US Titans
Age? I am 14 years of age as of 8/29/13
Wins? I have about 1070 wins total.
Do you have a microphone? Yes, I have a fully-working microphone and I have no background
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yes, I have both!
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) SniperSnakez (You have me)
How often have you teamed with members of the clan? A lot, I was in the original titans!
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? I can spend over 20 hours per-week playing with Titans.
What clans have you been in previously? Impalers, Draconis, Titans, and some more
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? I am good at block-hitting, getting crit-combos, and soetimes the bow.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? My greatest challenge in MCSG was learning to adapt to the V2 style of PvP. I had a lot of trouble adapting to the use of FnS, Fishing rod, and some other v2 tricks.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Gotta love dem Puppies.
By the way, I a getting donor on monday/tuesday, and I cannot get on TS atm because my dad is playing Arma 2 with his friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci