• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustlThelWorst

Diamond
Reaction score
I never thought I'd be saying this but I"m leaving the Titans. I'm leaving because of a few reasons the first one being because i don't feel like I fit in with most of the members and I honestly think you can all agree to that. I'm also leaving to be with my friends that have also left the clan its sad that I don't get to talk to them as much anymore. I wish only the best luck to this clan and please remember to stay fat.

Zeno: You're an awesome leader and I'm really thankful you accepted me , without you I'd probably be outside doing stuff...

Chris: I'll miss you a lot you were one of my closest friends in the clan I'm really going to miss you and all the great times we had together its really sad to think I wont see you as much anymore :c

Fuzzy: You're really cool and funny and I had a good time playing survival with you.

Just: I'll miss Penguino you a you were an amazing pvper and I sorta looked up to you..

DQ: Thanks for being a good friend and for giving me your DairyQueen _ account :D
ily apper, make me sad :( plz still give me an account!!

JustlThelWorst

Diamond
Reaction score
Corn's Dun Yo
Well, as I've been in bed, sick, I've been thinking. Well, I want to explore something new. I want to try something that I haven't before. Simple to say, I want to have more fun. I've been associated with this clan since late July, and I have been through thick and thin with you guys. I just want to explore something new, make some new friends, and have some more fun. I've written a long note every time, and it is the third time now. Well, simple to say, bye guys <3

Last notes to some of the great people I met here. <3
Zeno - My favorite clan leader by a long shot. You've always been a great guy and always kept your head up.
DQ - You're so sexy. ily
ProShooterBF - You're such a cool pig, always fun to play with.
ChrisComedies - One of my best friends in MCSG, ever. You're such a fatt-y, ily.
Happyhose - Again, one of my best friends in MCSG ever. You're so fun to play with and are so funny, bye guys
Good luck guys, ily <3
hay corn, you were there the day I joined, you were a pretty good friend good in getting accepted for Rebs.
Still forgetting me :c
hape?

Last edited:

InfinitySx3

Experienced
Reaction score
As you may or may not have heard, CA Titans have disbanded yesterday. I didn't want it to end this way, but I guess it's too late to go back. Being away from US Titans for so long, I feel like I don't belong there anymore. Also, MCSG is losing its spark for me, I feel like everything is so repetitive. That said, I've decided to take a break from Minecraft in general. I've had my ups and downs while I was in the clan, but overall, I've had a fantastic 1 1/2 months with you guys. Good luck in the future!

I'll hop on the teamspeak once in while to talk with you guys. <3

Zeno You were an amazing leader, and I've always had a great deal of respect for you. Keep up the good work!

JustlThelWorst Justnub! I never could see you.. Dat fishy pole communication doh. Anyways, you were one of my best friends from when I first joined, and I'll definitely miss Le Penguino when I'm gone.

ChrisComedies + ash0521 See you guys at school.

Butterballer If only you could've been nicer to me... If only you actually listened to me and didn't constituently contradict me... Oh well, I'm past that now, though I wish I could still call you a friend.

InfinitySx3 I really appreciate your attitude and all your kindness you've shown to me. You are also one of my best friends in the clan. I'll miss you Cale.

Sorry if I forgot anyone, but I couldn't think of anything else to say.
I guess that's all, so Goodbye Everyone!

Jspwn

-Signing Out
Aw nu. We still be talking on Facebook yeah?

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Guys, I am sad to say that I'm leaving. I have been thinking about this since the day Eddy left, but I kept telling myself that this is where I belong, because you guys were my family. I have been in this clan for 4 months and 8 days, and those 4 months and 8 days were the greatest moments of my MCSG life. I have noticed recently that the clan has changed drastically since I was a US member, and I just don't have fun anymore. I am so grateful to have been apart of this clan.
So of the greatest people:
Zeno You were the greatest leader I have ever known. You were one of the leaders that I could tell anything to, and you actually listened. Love you!
JustlThelWorst Penguino! You are one of the best PvPers that I know! And I looked up to you and wanted to be a great PvPer like you!
ProShooterBF Pro! Ilysm! You were the #1 person that I looked up to! You and a few other people were the reason why I stayed so long.
Apzy I love you! You are a great PvPer, and a person that I loved to talk to! You were always there for me, and I am glad that I got to meet you through this clan and through the fun times we had together!
FuzzyPB FUZZY! ILYSM! You are the #1 Beav by far! We had so many fun times together! I loved talking to you, and I will always remember the mornings when you and I talked to each other, or when we play survival and Pixelmon! Btw you are still playing with me!
Kwayky Maker! I didn't really talk to you much, but when I did, we always got along! You got along with almost everyone, and you were a good friend!
DQ Stop strangling your fish. It has feelings.
Rivalize KEEEEYLAAAAAAYSHAWWWWW! Even though you were new to the clan, you were an amazing person, and I hope I am able to talk to you and get along with you in the future!
ChrisComedies Fatty. I love you so much, I had so much fun with you, and I love PvPing with you and your Bomy Bomy! Also, protect DQ's fish.
Cruel Cruel! You are an amazing person, you are good at PvP and you got along with everyone!
techaton TechaTank! Please! Get that! You are an amazing PvPer, and a tank! I will see you on survival!
kristier12 I love you. You are my closest friend, and I will always be friends with you! I trust you the most and always will!
CA Members! You know I love you guys.
So I guess, my time is done. I will make sure to keep in touch! Love you all!
I am leaving Titans. This has been easily my favorite clan yet. I was in for almost 4 months, and it has been nothing short of amazing. I loved every single person in this clan and yet again it was so fun. We grew this clan together and became one of the best clans in mcsg. I had highs and lows but it turned out ot be the most fun clan ever. Goodbye my phatties, and farewell.
Here is the corny thing:
JustlThelWorst You are easily my favorite member of titans, even though I hate you.
Zeno even though you are inactive, you are a cool dude, and you knew how to make a great clan. You have done so twice now. Ty zeno.
Kwayky you are cooh guy
FuzzyPB you are da rel bev.
Butterballer I love you. your just so cooh budd-y
Thats all I got today fools! ceeyah and good luck in the future.
As you may or may not have heard, CA Titans have disbanded yesterday. I didn't want it to end this way, but I guess it's too late to go back. Being away from US Titans for so long, I feel like I don't belong there anymore. Also, MCSG is losing its spark for me, I feel like everything is so repetitive. That said, I've decided to take a break from Minecraft in general. I've had my ups and downs while I was in the clan, but overall, I've had a fantastic 1 1/2 months with you guys. Good luck in the future!

I'll hop on the teamspeak once in while to talk with you guys. <3

Zeno You were an amazing leader, and I've always had a great deal of respect for you. Keep up the good work!

JustlThelWorst Justnub! I never could see you.. Dat fishy pole communication doh. Anyways, you were one of my best friends from when I first joined, and I'll definitely miss Le Penguino when I'm gone.

ChrisComedies + ash0521 See you guys at school.

Butterballer If only you could've been nicer to me... If only you actually listened to me and didn't constituently contradict me... Oh well, I'm past that now, though I wish I could still call you a friend.

InfinitySx3 I really appreciate your attitude and all your kindness you've shown to me. You are also one of my best friends in the clan. I'll miss you Cale.

Sorry if I forgot anyone, but I couldn't think of anything else to say.
I guess that's all, so Goodbye Everyone!

Jspwn

-Signing Out
Corn's Dun Yo
Well, as I've been in bed, sick, I've been thinking. Well, I want to explore something new. I want to try something that I haven't before. Simple to say, I want to have more fun. I've been associated with this clan since late July, and I have been through thick and thin with you guys. I just want to explore something new, make some new friends, and have some more fun. I've written a long note every time, and it is the third time now. Well, simple to say, bye guys <3

Last notes to some of the great people I met here. <3
Zeno - My favorite clan leader by a long shot. You've always been a great guy and always kept your head up.
DQ - You're so sexy. ily
ProShooterBF - You're such a cool pig, always fun to play with.
ChrisComedies - One of my best friends in MCSG, ever. You're such a fatt-y, ily.
Happyhose - Again, one of my best friends in MCSG ever. You're so fun to play with and are so funny, bye guys
Good luck guys, ily <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci