• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael harmon

Diamond
Reaction score
Application: Minecraft Username? Krafty_/CraftyKratonite/Golimer
What region are you applying for? US
Age? 15
Wins? 355 + 840 + 60 = 1255
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yes
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) CraftyKratonite
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? I've teamed with a few, but I usually scrim against them.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? Mostly on weekends, and late at night on weekdays.
What clans have you been in previously? EliteSquad, Rebels.
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Strengths are Fishing rods, Flint and Steels, weaknesses are waterfights and lag.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Making Valleyside.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? YAYAYA
Denied lack of swag and not good at the gam

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Age? 15
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? I've teamed with a few, but I usually scrim against them.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? Mostly on weekends, and late at night on weekdays.
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Strengths are Fishing rods, Flint and Steels, weaknesses are waterfights and lag.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Applicati
Age? 15
App denied: Reasoning, Krafty_

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Age? 15
I take down my app JAJAJAJA

Skillz

Diamond
Reaction score
Put me on break, I'm starting to play some factions and will be on break for a while.
- Skillz <3

egoldo

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? TOGOODBOYZ
Age? 14
Wins? 400+
Do you have a microphone? Mhm
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yup
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) It's my ign.
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? Numerous amount of times.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? All week, and like maybe 2-5 hours a day.
What clans have you been in previously? Forsaken, Made my own, Impalers, Elements, So on and so forth.
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? I'm basically an all around player. The only flaw I have is getting teamed on tight spots.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Killing a team of 5.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? I love puppies, Ruff!

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello fellow Titans.

Lately I feel as though the game has gotten a bit bland for me. Whenever I play it doesn't feel very fun to me anymore. I'm having trouble motivating myself to be focused and try. I never wanted MCSG to be a game that felt like a chore to me. I wanted it to be exciting. Something I could go back to when I felt like relaxing.

To clear things up, I'm not quitting. Not yet at least. I hope to enjoy my last summer playing with the Titans before I start my freshman year. Which in that point I doubt I'll be able to play at all (5 Honors classes, 1 AP, sports, violin, clarinet and possibly other Asian crap). I will be taking a break, or not playing as often at the very least (Zeno don't take my Elite away Plz).

It might just be that I'm on my man-period, and I'll come back to playing a lot tomorrow, but I just thought I'll tell you guys before hand.

-Mathy

EyeHasNoIdea

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? TOGOODBOYZ
Age? 14
Wins? 400+
Do you have a microphone? Mhm
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yup
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) It's my ign.
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? Numerous amount of times.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? All week, and like maybe 2-5 hours a day.
What clans have you been in previously? Forsaken, Made my own, Impalers, Elements, So on and so forth.
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? I'm basically an all around player. The only flaw I have is getting teamed on tight spots.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Killing a team of 5.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? I love puppies, Ruff!
Me gusta.

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello fellow Titans.

Lately I feel as though the game has gotten a bit bland for me. Whenever I play it doesn't feel very fun to me anymore. I'm having trouble motivating myself to be focused and try. I never wanted MCSG to be a game that felt like a chore to me. I wanted it to be exciting. Something I could go back to when I felt like relaxing.

To clear things up, I'm not quitting. Not yet at least. I hope to enjoy my last summer playing with the Titans before I start my freshman year. Which in that point I doubt I'll be able to play at all (5 Honors classes, 1 AP, sports, violin, clarinet and possibly other Asian crap). I will be taking a break, or not playing as often at the very least (Zeno don't take my Elite away Plz).

It might just be that I'm on my man-period, and I'll come back to playing a lot tomorrow, but I just thought I'll tell you guys before hand.

-Mathy
Hai Mathy wtf happened to rustler as kranzo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci