• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryJEW10

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? AngryJEW10
Age? 13 - I'm not a squeeker, and pretty mature, I assure that.
Wins? 360+
Do you have a microphone? Well, yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Both.
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) levpanov2
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? I was an Eu player, I joined US recently, and I know a few guys here.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? Well, ALL THE TIME.
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? I'm good with the sword + the rod, and descent with the bow.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? I often meet skilled players, which I find fun to PvP with, and challenging indeed.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? YUS DAWGZ

w0wmonkey

Career
Reaction score
Wins? 360+
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? I was an Eu player, I joined US recently, and I know a few guys here.
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? I'm good with the sword + the rod, and descent with the bow.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? I often meet skilled players, which I find fun to PvP with, and challenging indeed.
I recommend him. Really nice guy and good PvPer.
Good Luck angry <3<3<3 :)

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Wins? 360+
I like this kid.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? EliteVolume
Age? 14
Wins? 244
Do you have a microphone? yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? yes
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) EliteReactionzz
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? never
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? alot
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? sword and flint and steel
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Staying on for MCSG for over a year and a half
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? yes
Denied, not enough wins. Feel free to reapply when you meet the requirement.
Minecraft Username? andrewn12
Age? 13
Wins?505
Do you have a microphone?yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?i have both
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it)andrew.nguyen44
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers?no,but ill be very active
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan?a lot mostly haft of the day :D
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses?I'm very good at bow and decent at the sword. My weaknesses are hackers and a team with more than three players
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? All of the negative comments about me on my pvp
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES?I LOVE THEM
Accepted as Trial Member! Please try to be active on TS and Skype over the next week. Your interview will be held sometime around August 2nd (though this date is open for change).
Cheerleader me pls i fan
Most cheerleaders ever o and cheerleader pl0x
Cheerleader please :D1
Cheerleader granted.
Minecraft Username? ALL1DO1SW1N1329 (I am getting a new Minecraft IGN names AndyFlips soon
Age? 13
Wins? 605+
Do you have a microphone? Yes X12 TurtleBeaches
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yes both, Zeno you have me on Skype already.
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) xXAndyFlipsXx
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers?Not at all as I recall I have with members though: ScrewYouGumby2, TehSteelFlexer.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? 1-2 or more a day. If I don't I will tell you guys that I am on vacation or something on Skype, TS, ect
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? PvP Strengths, Using the fishing rod constantly against others. Weakness: Flint and steel partially.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? The_Great_Tito AKA xStormmz, G33ke, or Zenocrafter *wink*
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? YESSSSS, I love puppies
Accepted as Trial Member! Please try to be active on TS and Skype over the next week. Your interview will be held sometime around August 2nd (though this date is open for change).
cheerleader!
Even though your clan was repeatedly killing me in the survival server, when I had nothing...
I still see this clan going far, so cheerleader pls?
Cheerleader for KytriSanta pl0x?

hur hur hur
Cheerleader granted.
Wins? 360+

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Denied, not enough wins. Feel free to reapply when you meet the requirement.

Cheerleader granted.

Cheerleader granted.

Thanks for accepting me Zeno :), Contact me on Skype since you already have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci