• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSwagGiraffe

Diamond
Reaction score
Guys I'm sry I was bored and needed some like points sry ill be back prob this week or nxt week cya then m8s

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
Application:
Minecraft Username? Kranzo
What region are you applying for? US
Age? 15
Wins? 1200 with alts
Do you have a microphone? Blue yeti
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yes
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) You have it.
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? Not as much as i used to but still alot
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? 6 hours a day
What clans have you been in previously? Forsaken, aviate and Primeval
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Strengths: Swords, Crits, bow and combos. Weaknesses: Rods, hackers and lag
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? 6v1 teh fgts
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Yeah Dood
Denied. Extreme lack of loyalty to the clan.

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Guys I'm really sorry for what your about to read..These past 2 months in titans have been amazing, honestly.I couldn't have asked for more from anyone, you guys are the best friends I have ever had.You made me the guy who kept on wanting to play even though I really didn't want to continue.You were the main reason I didn't quit before.You guys are and will always be my family,I will never forget you guys.But I have to leave the clan, I have serious irl issues that will never be fixef.This has been going on forever.This was the last straw for me, my parents literally control my fun, all I would do for fun is hang out with you guys on teamspeak and just play.They literally have ruined me,I don't see myself playing this game anymore,because they have controlled me and determined when. I can have fun and hang out with my best friends, and that's you guys.I can't handle the stress because they are always taking away my computer,and always ruining my weekand.I am so sorry for this guys,but my time is up.You were all, each and every one of you the soul reason I made I this far.I can't handle them controlling my fun so I have to leave the titans.Shoutout to each and every one of you for everything you've done for me.You have made this so easy for me, but. I just can't continue this.Goodbye my titans, and win this Sunday for me. ~swig girf :'(
Yeah Same

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Guys I'm really sorry for what your about to read..These past 2 months in titans have been amazing, honestly.I couldn't have asked for more from anyone, you guys are the best friends I have ever had.You made me the guy who kept on wanting to play even though I really didn't want to continue.You were the main reason I didn't quit before.You guys are and will always be my family,I will never forget you guys.But I have to leave the clan, I have serious irl issues that will never be fixef.This has been going on forever.This was the last straw for me, my parents literally control my fun, all I would do for fun is hang out with you guys on teamspeak and just play.They literally have ruined me,I don't see myself playing this game anymore,because they have controlled me and determined when. I can have fun and hang out with my best friends, and that's you guys.I can't handle the stress because they are always taking away my computer,and always ruining my weekand.I am so sorry for this guys,but my time is up.You were all, each and every one of you the soul reason I made I this far.I can't handle them controlling my fun so I have to leave the titans.Shoutout to each and every one of you for everything you've done for me.You have made this so easy for me, but. I just can't continue this.Goodbye my titans, and win this Sunday for me. ~swig girf :'(
Puet spaces after your periods PLEASE I BEG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci