• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? TheManeEvent
What region are you applying for? US
Age? 13
Wins? 180
Do you have a microphone? It's currently broken, but I will be getting a new one in about a week. I do have my built in laptop mic but it's awful.
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? I have both.
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) cm0607200
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? I've teamed many times with all the officers except ProShooter.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? Around 1-2 hours a day on weekdays.
What clans have you been in previously? Cookie Monster Crew (Wasn't really a clan, it was just a clan-like group of friends that played together) Brotherhood, Element, Titans.
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? I'd have to say my strengths are bows, flint and steel, and water fights. Weaknesses would be fighting on rocky terrain and being reckless.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? So far, applying for moderator. I know this isn't really something that would be relevant to an app for a clan, but I think it's my biggest challenge that's related to MCSG. I worked really hard for an age exception only to be turned down for a previous ban.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? I enjoy ALL of the puppies.

I understand if you don't accept me, I've just been getting into MCSG again and I thought it was worth a shot.
Application Pending. Please try to be active on our TS while we decide whether or not to accept your app.

All other applicants have been denied. If you wish to reapply, please be active on our TS before doing so.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? blue_heron, Orym, tomersch
What region are you applying for? US, but everytime I look at CA I keep thinking of California :p
Age? catorce
Wins? 650ish over all accounts
Do you have a microphone? Yeps
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yeps
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) Zeno should have it.
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? I used to be called Zeno's alt, so yes :p I played with Zeno quite a bit when he was in the Rebels, and I believe we played together a few times after that incident.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? During the week, not very much time due to school and shtuff, but I can be on a good amount on the weekend, especially this coming one.
What clans have you been in previously? Rebels, Bombers
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? I'm very good at sword pvp. Put me in an arena with a sword, bow with 16 arrows, and maybe f&s or a fishing rod, I'll win everytime. My weakness's are when I overuse secondary weapons
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG?: Starting over from tomersch, trying to build up the reputation I had on that, and bringing it to my new account. Also, dealing with the Rebels over the last few months.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? ALMOST AS MUCH AS I LOVE CALISWAGNIA.
upload_2013-11-12_19-34-18.png

upload_2013-11-12_19-34-24.png

I did it kristier12

Last edited:

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? blue_heron, Orym, tomersch
What region are you applying for? US, but everytime I look at CA I keep thinking of California :p
Age? catorce
Wins? 650ish over all accounts
Do you have a microphone? Yeps
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yeps
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) Zeno should have it.
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? I used to be called Zeno's alt, so yes :p I played with Zeno quite a bit when he was in the Rebels, and I believe we played together a few times after that incident.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? During the week, not very much time due to school and shtuff, but I can be on a good amount on the weekend, especially this coming one.
What clans have you been in previously? Rebels, Bombers
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? I'm very good at sword pvp. Put me in an arena with a sword, bow with 16 arrows, and maybe f&s or a fishing rod, I'll win everytime. My weakness's are when I overuse secondary weapons
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG?: Starting over from tomersch, trying to build up the reputation I had on that, andbringing it to my new account. Also, dealing with the Rebels over the last few months.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? ALMOST AS MUCH AS I LOVE CALISWAGNIA.
View attachment 15990
View attachment 15991

I did it kristier12
omg all my bb's are applying ty ily
RECOMMENDED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads