• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have one thing to say.... You guys are not the best clan
We don't think we are. I think just about everyone agrees forgotten is. If you were trying to see if we are cocky there is really no need for posting this. Of course we are going to back up our clan.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
We don't think we are. I think just about everyone agrees forgotten is. If you were trying to see if we are cocky there is really no need for posting this. Of course we are going to back up our clan.
Lol sorry I was just in the mood and then everyone had a spazzz attack ill get off the thread ;)

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
that's no a clan dumb a

rude

rude haha I was right! You guys are so cocky
Go away, these members saying rude things is because you came here to hate, and call us cocky. We did not invite you at all. Leave this thread or I will get a mod, as there are 4 that just applied.

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lol sorry I was just in the mood and then everyone had a spazzz attack ill get off the thread ;)
I wouldn't call that a spazz attack you just posted something unecisary without giving any reason or back up to your thoughts, and you said we were being rude?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci