• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happyhose

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? NewYorkKidd9
What region are you applying for? US
Age? 17
Wins? like somewhere around 940
Do you have a microphone? Yep
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Both
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) All the officers have it, I believe
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? A lot, when I was in the clan previously before I left for lack of time
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? That's the main problem. I'm a senior in high school and taking college courses. I'm not entirely sure I'll be able to be as active as you may want me to be. I'll try my best, but time differences and school work-load may prove to make that difficult.
What clans have you been in previously? This one, like a month ago
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? I'm good at running, parkour, and fighting small teams. I'm pretty decent at water battles, and Flint & Steel, but I'm pretty bad at 1v1's, and I'm not so good with the bow.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? That's a hard choice to make, I've been playing since May of 2012, and I've had a lot of huge battles against all odds.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Duh
Accepted for Full Member! Welcome back!

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
I would like to say I would like to stop the fighting and complaining between our clans. I wan't to have scrims and get practice in without getting mad and seeing people being cocky on both parts of the clan. So how bout a truce? We shall stop the fighting and play like civil citizens of mcsg?
Note: (If you agree) Report anyone talking trash or being rude to me. This means without instigating the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci