• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? killyourbutt
What region are you applying for? CA
Age? 13
Wins? 889
Do you have a microphone? Yep.
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yep.
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) mensab19
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? I have teamed with Angry quite a few times.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? Well I will try my best and play with them for at-least 2 hours a day.
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Im pretty good with the Bow I have a good shot, but I am bad at dodging arrows, I am also good with the rod I can combo really well.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? This Question.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Y TO THE E TO THE S

Last edited:

Kwayky

Survivor
Reaction score
Age? 13
Wins?
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? I have teamed with Angry quite a few times.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? Well I will try my best and play with them for at-least 2 hours a day.
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Im pretty good with the Bow I have a good shot, but I am bad at dodging arrows, I am also good with the rod I can combo really well.
wait.. didn't you leave the clan yesterday? if this isn't any mistake than you should really think about the decision of leaving a clan a bit more thoroughly... you also didn't fill out the wins part of the app :p

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Age? 13
Wins?
He left yesterday to make a clan with me, and is trying to rejoin a day after...

A

Asanity

Woops? So you forgot you left a day earlier? That dedication doe
Decisions like this as a leader it's hard for me to make myself; to either let them back in or not. Lately, I've been making a lot of bad decisions the nice part of my body is taking over myself. :c

rustlerspeed

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm sorry but most of us don't know who you are, meaning you should be specific. Also, speaking for everyone, I don't think anyone understands what you are trying to say in your last sentence.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm sorry but most of us don't know who you are, meaning you should be specific. Also, speaking for everyone, I don't think anyone understands what you are trying to say in your last sentence.
What are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci