• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff The time has come. :/

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Omg.. Like the others, I thought you were going to resign, because of the thread name.
Congratz on 6 months and I'd to work beside you for a long time, whenever I come back.
Congrats puglord <3
I really thought you were resigning there for a second ;-;
....OhFancy isn't retiring, okay, that was close.
But anyways congrats on 6 months, now let's have it a year!
I FEEL SO EVIL MWAHAHAHA :>

K

KiDD

'Gratssss! I don't remember if we were accepted on the same day. o_O

EDIT: I checked yo' sig

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
OhFancy,

I am absolutely amazed, and awe-inspired by your strength of enduring and pulling through the circumstances you have gone through. And when I first discovered that you have resigned before, I was devastated, as an influential individual would have left the community. But watching you carry yourself back to your re-application, and getting accepted for the second time is what drove me to apply in the first place, among many other reasons in addition to that. Your kindness, and goodwill never ceases to amaze me, and I do hope the situation with you and your family is getting better, and I do send my regards for it. We are absolutely grateful for your presence in MCGamer, and we hope that you don't leave any time soon. Cheers to half a year. <3

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
OH MY GOSH I actually thought you were resigning when I saw that ":/" in the title. But anywayssss, congrats waiting buddy on 6 months!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci